Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

i structure all my deals with max rebate on leases. rebate is already factored in. there’s other rebates, just less amount.

I used Maven when I visited San Francisco last June to go to Napa. Had a good experience with it, but the android app killed the battery on my phone.

1 Like

okay rad! I think it’s a cool service. not sure why they have their charging areas to car sharing specific but depending on which article you read theyre still trying to turn a profit on the electrics.

Sorry to topicjack but I’m presuming an SF-Napa trip is at least 5 to 6 hours, so even at $8 per hour that is close to fifty bucks. Other than the cool factor and perhaps the convenience of being able to pick up and drop off and not have to deal with rental car counter agents, there doesn’t seem to be much of a price advantage for Maven.

Now if they start letting you dump the cars like LimeBike that would be something :):rofl::oncoming_automobile::oncoming_automobile::oncoming_automobile:

1 Like

The advantage to Maven for me was no age surcharge (I was 20 at the time)

1 Like

You’re a young pup. 202020

1 Like

us whipper snappers lmao

3 Likes

i get a lot of questions in regards to how supplier plays into onepay, it’s a straight discount.

base trim volt MSRP 34160
oc tax 7.75%
36/10 with supplier discount and current gm or non-gm lease
$9,330 for 10k, $9580 for LA tax ----------$9830 without a current lease
$9,700 for 12k
$10,400 for 15k

i’m low on inventory, so most i will do via dealer trade.

Why are Tahoes and suburban such bad leases!? Hey Tricia, do those models get better discounts with financing? I recall you saying something about that.

Joe said Hi! That Volt looks very tempting for that price!

1 Like

tell Joe it’s go time haha!

typically on rados and tahoe/sub you get a significant discount on purchase. the month depends. right now the rebates are pretty good. definitely not a good idea to lease to own.

Thanks, I’ll reach out to you when I’m in the market for one.

1 Like

that suburban lease is up there :frowning: getting close to Q7 territory

but then they have the 0% for 72 months.

Is it possible to get a good discount plus the 0%? I know some manufacturers only give one or the other.

I think I’m in the same boat as Cody, I really would like one of these, but I might end up in a highland lease instead :smile:

LOL. you can get all the discount, some rebate(when applicable if any), and 0%.

pps everyone! i’ll be in all weekend if you want to test drive or work numbers with me. i don’t mind visitors :slight_smile: just shoot me a text on the way 9097813640

just to give a reference point. a zero driveoff lease loyalty 36/10k lease came out to $500 a month.
whereas a 0% 72 month purchase zero down came out 671.

2 Likes

Yeah, I figured financing is the way to go. Applied the for GM card today! Time to spend, haha.

1 Like

0% on tahoes and suburbans end the 14th so those looking better jump soon