Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Hey what kind of deals do you have for a Camaro 1ss automatic?

MSRP varies from 41-47k. depends what packages. typically 1-2k back of invoice before rebates.

Do you have any lease numbers for me? Iā€™m looking for a black 1ss automatic coupe.

sure no problem.
with any quote i need to know

• what msrp or packages
  • what vehicles do you own or lease in household - in camaro case, do you have any mustangs as well?
  • zip code
  • how many miles per year
  • how much down if any
  • and is there any supplier discount code (military, educator, gm supplier employer, or college)

you can email or pm here. twohler@premierautomotive.com

Thank you! Iā€™ll work on that now. Check your email in 10 :+1:

1 Like

please let me know of any dealer trades to be done during the week. contracts and cars delivered during the week as well. trying to keep it within here to westlake village, rancho cucamonga, and san juan cap.

twohler@premierautomotive.com

"OnStar, part of GMā€™s global connected customer experience unit, will continue to manage vehicle data and connectivity operations for the auto brands. Gerard Connell, director of sales and marketing for global connected customer experience, said the new strategy doesnā€™t change the companyā€™s plans One key change is to the most basic tier of connectivity services offered free when buying new GM vehicles and included in all OnStar plans. The Connected Access package retains vehicle diagnostics, dealer maintenance notifications, driver report cards and the Marketplace app for newer vehicles, and will be extended to 10 years after purchase, from five, providing GM a richer trove of data on a vehicleā€™s condition and performance over time.

But it no longer includes remote key-fob operations available through the individual brandsā€™ smartphone apps, such as unlocking or starting a vehicle.

Those operations, which had 291 million interactions with customers in 2017, are now part of a Remote Access plan that costs extra and includes other amenities."

http://canada.autonews.com/article/20180430/CANADA01/304309996/gm-refashions-onstar-as-revenue-centre?X-IgnoreUserAgent=1

1 Like

thank you for posting that. for those that bought their vehicles PRIOR TO MAY 1ST, you are still grandfathered in for the 5 years of keyfob, you can talk to the onstar rep in your car to make sure you get that.
for those after May 1, you get a 1 month trial of the onstar full suite and wifi and keyfob, after that they have plans available if you wish to keep those features.

https://www.onstar.com/us/en/why_onstar/plans-pricing/
the keyfob plan is $15 a month.

Itā€™s too bad they are going this route, one of the big reasons I went with higher trim levels on both my GM cars was the remote start ability packaged with the other advantages. Iā€™m not sure itā€™s really worth 15 bucks a month, Iā€™m wondering how dealerships will handle this with offering aftermarket alternatives now. Having that feature built in was an excellent value proposition when comparing competing brands too.

2 Likes

have a Colorado objective to push this month.

2018 Colorado Crew WT w/ convenience package ~$28,500
running onepay $4,500 for 24/10 with current lease any brand.
does not include supplier.
oc tax 7.75%
*will be trading for units

iā€™m paying the $15 a month, but iā€™m lazy and want my car vehicle air conditioned before i get to it :rofl:

1 Like

You got something after the deadline? I love being able to do that in the winter and summer months, but for 15 bucks a month I think Iā€™ll sweat or freeze for a few minutes.

yeahhh. was way blowing out of my lease miles. had to dump the negative equity into a purchase. itā€™s just like spotify has my paying $13 a month so i donā€™t have to listen to commercials. convenience i suppose.

What did you end up getting?

Yeah, throw down some deets on the employee price you got. Then watch 200 people ask you if you can match that same deal on their car :laughing::rofl:

1 Like

lol! i got a silverado. but its a bummer because they already had employee pricing going on so i paid the same as id sell it lol.

1 Like

its slowww at work! so tomorrow through friday i have $400 in flexcash for 6 electric cars only. this includes any price i posted including onepay minus $400. this like never goes to leases!

im off today but ill be back tomorrow am. anything bolt or volt in stock or dealer trade.

text *tomorrow 9097813640

Trish, does the $500 supplier cash off listed on your spreadsheet apply fully to one pays?

supplier goes to onepay or standard leases

Volt / Bolt EV flexcash deal through this weekend only**** this stuff runs out. i only have it for 6 cars.
cars below reference to MSRP, will trade for other colors or adjust for options, etc.
delivered cars and contracts needs to be during the week. before midnight preferably :stuck_out_tongue:

$8900 onepay 36/10 with current lease and supplier discount. tax 7.75%
$9300 onepay 36/12 with current lease and supplier discount. tax 7.75%
$10050 onepay 36/15 with current lease and supplier discount. tax 7.75%
$9650 onepay 36/10 with current lease. no supplier. tax 7.75%
+~$300 for 9.5% tax rate la county
no current lease +$500

$11800 onepay 36/10 with current lease and supplier discount. tax 7.75%
$12300 onepay 36/12 with current lease and supplier discount. tax 7.75%
$13150 onepay 36/15 with current lease and supplier discount. tax 7.75%
$12600 onepay 36/10 with current lease. no supplier. tax 7.75%
+~$300 for 9.5% tax rate la county