Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Some kind of incentive? Or is something changing with the app? I got my rewards account set up and was able to get a 10 dollar service coupon right away for my oil change, thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

I think they (Sales) get dinged if they donā€™t have OnStar set up right away. Itā€™s one of those things theyā€™re supposed to do during the ā€œorientationā€ where they show you all the junk on the car. At least that;s what my sales guy told me a few years ago.

1 Like

Good morning, yeah no rush on my post- just curious

They seemed pretty interested in getting me set up right away on the lot both times so far, so thereā€™s probably something to that. I was just curious if they are changing something with Remotelink or something like that.

I see what you mean nowā€¦I misread the end of her post at first regarding the app.

the trials change effective today. i will update more. got to do all the new numbers. etc.

I know that it was three months for me, but they bumped it to six if I put a credit card on file. Iā€™m guessing it got worse lol.

Dangā€¦ The spreadsheet is still being updated, but May numbers do not look good at all!

Since GM has gone to quarterly reporting maybe the best deals will hit at the end of each quarter instead of monthly nowā€¦

1 Like

Having watched these things play out, I often see better incentives added in towards the second half of the month. So stay tuned for (perhaps) better incentives.

And if not then there is always next month !

1 Like

They are still reporting privately to the Feds monthly, so it may have minimal impact on that kind of thing.

theyā€™re tossing a lot of the rebates and incentives towards purchases this month.

Is the Bolt included in any of these?

iā€™m sorry, whats your question?

Sorry, I was referring to this

ā€œtheyā€™re tossing a lot of the rebates and incentives towards purchases this month.ā€

honestly not sure what the deal is with the Bolt EV. iā€™ve been discounting it the same for like a year and itā€™s just night and day on the MF, RV, and rebates. almost everyone i work with now does onepay or cash deal through credit union. max rebate on purchase is 1500.

Looks like the Bolt is suffering from supply and demandā€¦at least in CA

i know theyre putting a lot of energy towards Maven. has anyone used it?

keep in mind, some of the purchase specials only go until mid-month.
most of them do not include supplier discount.

donā€™t forget to check your employer https://www.gmsupplierdiscount.com/about-the-discount/
gmmilitarydiscount.com
gmcollegediscount.com - current enrolled OR grad in last couple years
gmeducatordiscount.com - this is transferable within your family, read the about

i appreciate a good phone call, but please text first so i know who it is. i get hammered by telemarketers so i typically donā€™t answer and my voicemails hate life on my phone so i canā€™t even open them. iphone x ftw.

Trish
twohler@premierautomotive.com
i know i get shopped of course, please send any quotes to ā€œmatch or beatā€ to email. understand i live far from a lot of people in LA, i make probably 15 trips out there every month to drop off cars and contracts. i had like 3 people tell me last month they agreed to pay more because i was too far. i will make accommodations.

Is GM rebate applied after sale to finance or its part of dealer discount ?