Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Without getting too nosy, I can only imagine the amount of 'splainin one must have to do with a significant other, etc doing this kind of thing, at least at first when your phone is blowing up all hours lol. “What’s that? No honey, he’s just looking for an Equinox!”

1 Like

twohler@premierautomotive.com

LOL you have no idea. got to the point where i was opening all my texts over carplay so i wasn’t getting questioned :joy: or i respond using siri so obviously answering CVRP questions isnt a new fling :woman_shrugging:t3::joy: but now on that single game again, ill have to open my texts, be like hey listen here guy, they want a 2018 tahoe in minnesota and the dealer isnt below supplier. this is bullshit. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

The official paperwork says 10 days from lease vehicle ground date. But ymmv I guess.

1 Like

Text at 2:30 AM:

Hey, I’m interested in a Equinox LT 2.0 AWD, and what are you wearing right now? :joy::rofl::laughing:

1 Like

bahahahahahha omg all bad :joy: nah havent had that happen with lh people. but other cust ive had to give to my coworkers because theyll show up multiple times at my work asking for me and sending inappropriate emails and texts in response.

1 Like

ive even had people follow me from starbucks and gas stations to my work lol. its interesting here in socal…

1 Like

I had one customer ask me if we could get on a call at 1am. My cutoff is 10pm

4 Likes

Takes all kinds to make the world go round.

I bet the customer was on the West Coast.

1 Like

it’s all good lol. i know everyone has different work schedules, kids etc so it’ll be 11 at night and we’re knee-deep in a lease convo. :grinning:

Just switch your phone to silent mode and let all of that queue up until morning. Or better yet, leave it charging in another room overnight.

1 Like

Yeah, 10PM PDT - 1AM EDT. Timezones are a challenge, 2 of my employees are in Poland (6hr difference), 2 are in UK (5hr difference). It is a struggle to find overlapping working hours that aren’t already booked with meetings.

catch 22, because then i’ll get into work and be with customers or out delivering cars or doing dealer trades so i don’t have time to talk or quote then. :woman_shrugging:

great deal on Tahoe, I wish I could find deal like that in PA

2 Likes

The blessing and the curse that in sales there’s no set schedule. Sometimes I’ll be talking to my boss at 1am and other days I’ll be having long lunches and no worries in the world.

1 Like

@chevysalesgirl
Is there a site that will tell me if there is a GM Dealer Dividends participant in the state of Michigan?

be back later!

5 Likes

That sounds like a blast…enjoy lol

1 Like

yep! good connections and lots of info for sure.