Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

No more than $3k less than MSRP. Didn’t pursue further. Looked around the Midwest (MN, WI, IL, IN, MI, OH etc.)

that’s about right. there’s not a lot of front end to discount on any sedan in chevrolet. payment coming out around mid 300’s?

That’s correct.

Maybe I’m spoiled since I bough a '16 Volt with 972 miles, untitled, for $30k and claimed the tax credit a couple of years ago (Premier with all boxes checked).

pre-owned or demo unit? Volt deals were insane a couple years ago before demand skyrocketed.

Corp demo. Pearl white with the black rims and all options. So the MSRP on that one was like $42k back then. Still can’t believe they let it go for a post-credit price while letting me title the car and claim the credit. Served me well for 50k miles by now.

1 Like

Thanks, what about the NY Auto Show incentive?

@SoochTrooper
i need the zip and vin to check

Thanks for putting this together. If I was in California or close I’d come lease something from you (in Ohio). Right now looking to get a Silverado double cab demo and it was very helpful to see that it has $6500 in incentives for lease… appears to match in Ohio from what Autobytel says but wasn’t sure what stacked, this helped clarify…

Do you happen to know if there is still the loyalty waiver for damage/mileage/disposition fee in April?

1 Like

Yes good through April.

3 Likes

Do you have a similar deal to the GMC terrain from Chevy?

1 Like

chevrolet’s terrain is the equinox. as far as deals i don’t keep updated on other brand’s deals.

Thanks. is it possible to get it similar to the deal of 167 / month?

i believe the LS Equinox can get to that range.

That sounds great. Could you provide a bit more detail on your offer?

If you’re serious about making a deal, send @chevysalesgirl a text.

1 Like

just not at 11p-6a please. got too many latenight googling deal finders already :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

2019 bodies launching :call_me_hand:t2:

Do you know what type of delay period is acceptable for GM Financial between lease term date and start of next lease to still get the benefit of dispo waiver, $500 mileage and $500 additional damage waiver?
Does it have to be right away or could there be 30-60 days or more between end and next start?
Thanks for all the help you provide to the forum.

i think its case by case but ive personally processed loyalty slips months after turn-in. :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

what is your ph number for text @chevysalesgirl? I am looking for Chevy Vot/Bolt deals