Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

not sure on that one, sorry.

sorry everyone that iā€™m STILL out of Volts, but i am taking care of everyone via dealer trade and delivery. just did a haul to santa barbara to pick one up and drop off by UCLA the other day. and no it doesnā€™t cost extra for dealer trade or delivery.

finally got a couple Volt new units on deck and a bunch of Traverseā€™s

Thanks. Another question. If I go lease another Chevy tomorrow, but donā€™t turn in my Cruze until itā€™s lease is up (May 12), do I still get the benefit of this waiver?

question better directed to GMF as it goes technically until the end of the month.

1 Like

I am slowlyyyy putting all the onepay numbers up. it takes forever to do each one so bare with me. if you want numbers sooner please text or email

Trish
twohler@premierautomotive.com

You should still try as I would be curios to learn what they tell you but I had the same question. From what they (GMF) told me you have to trade in the car when you purchase the new one to benefit from the fee waiver.

Trish did however mention before that if you are going the other way (turning your car in now and leasing something later) that she has been able to make that happen before.

1 Like

Interesting, thanks for the info. Iā€™m going to call them in the morning and then go drive a Silverado. If I canā€™t turn it in after the fact but decide to lease the Silverado, Iā€™m just going to ask the dealer if I can lease it on the last of the month to have as little overlap on the leases as possible.

youā€™ll want to make sure that you cruze lease registration is current as well, depending how late you wait.

we ran into that yesterday with my customer, LUCKILY we caught it that the current lease literally expired today and that couldve meant they lost the $1500 rebate if we didnt get the deal booked with current registration. so even though your turn-in date may be the 12th, for lease loyalty purposes you want to make sure itā€™s not expired sooner than that.

Edit - sending Tricia PM and not cluttering up her thread.

lmao. i am not going to open up the onepay can of worms. send me a pm and iā€™ll help you out.

Hey Trish, I was looking at your one-pay for the Trax (MSRP 23,495) and either the term you have listed or the one pay amount must be wrong. Unless that one pay is for 24 months.

36 Mo. Zero Down: 215 * 35 = $7,525
One Pay: $4,920?

Just an FYI. :slight_smile:

edited lol thank you. iā€™ll have to do them on monday because iā€™m slammmmmed right now.

I still have my leased Volt registration I ended up transferring to someone elseā€¦itā€™s good till June of this year. If GM were to come out with another $2,500 Volt loyalty incentive, I may kick the tires on a lease! :wink:

1 Like

with how things are going itā€™s a 50/50 flip on Volt Bolt for next month

update. itā€™s gone.

Dang that Equinox $3333 - $500 GM SUPPLIER is bad ass.

1 Like

It says GM supplier N/A for equinox !!

1 Like

yep! supplier n/a on that one.

pps out for a couple days, family time, out of town.

4 Likes

4700 onepay with conquest (anything non-gm). oc tax 24/10k

special FOR DIESEL ONLY
4100 onepay with conquest (anything non-gm). oc tax 24/10k

2 Likes