Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

@chevysalesgirl: So if I need to get the lease rolled in, I cannot bring the car to you directly. I have to take it somewhere else?

when you turn it in early it goes to me. but i don’t think GM will send out inspection person because it’s not the end yet.

for those that have already bought in the program and try and help friends & family.

gmsupplierdiscount.com “Share Discount”

You have up to one year from the date of your vehicle purchase or lease to request an authorization number. Your friend or family member has 90 days from the authorization number’s date of issue to take delivery of their vehicle with supplier pricing.

You have 2 options…

Option 1: Get the car inspected a month before turning it in. The advantage here is that you have time to repair any “excessive” damage noted by the inspector before turning it in. You also have the option of doing nothing, depending on what they assess the damage at (and they will provide a charge). You’d then be billed by GMF for the excessive damage (if any) 30-60 days after you turn the car in, if it wasn’t repaired by you.

Option 2: You decide you want a new car NOW. You buy, roll in any remaining payments into the new lease, and drive off. The dealer then calls for an inspector to come out to inspect the car. The problem here is, you’re at the mercy of whatever they find, and don’t have the opportunity to repair (if excessive damage exists).

A third option sometimes exists…

Option 3: You luck out, and the dealer (or another) buys the car from GMF before it is sent to auction. In this scenario, if you are lucky enough, you’d owe nothing, and whoever bought the car would be responsible for any excessive damage.

I should also add, currently, GM is running a promotion where if you buy a new GM car, they will waive up to 500 in damage charges. So, knowing this, if they estimate you have 750 in damage, you could turn the car in and only end up owing 250, which would more than likely be cheaper than having it repaired on your own.

One way or another, the car gets inspected, unless it is bought out at term.

@chevysalesgirl- Will you be able to tell me what is the MF and Residual for 2yr/24K and 2yr/30K for 2018 Equinox LT?

MF on 24 or 27 = .00123
36 or 39 = .00107

LT FWD = 65/63 for 24/27 months @ 15k. Add 1 pct for 12k and 2 for 10
LT AWD = 66/64 for 24/27 months @ 15k. Add 1 pct for 12k and 2 for 10

For 36/39 months
LT FWD = 56/54 for 36/39 months @ 15k. Add 2 pct for 12k and 3 for 10
LT AWD = 57/55 for 36/39 months @ 15k. Add 2 pct for 12k and 3 for 10

3 Likes

@chevysalesgirl @mp11477 Thanks a ton!!

@chevysalesgirl - Do we need to present the badge ID or paystub for the friend and family discount?

we have to make copy of badge or paystub for supplier.

Thanks a ton. I would for sure want to know the bill before getting into a new car, I have always leased germans and they always have a person on site that does the inspection and give you the bill right away.
I might even try carmax to see if I can buy it out beforehand.

@chevysalesgirl

Does Infiniti qualify for the conquest?

She looks better in a dress than I do, but welcome :sunglasses:

1 Like

I tagged the wrong person and corrected it now :slight_smile:

infinit does not. theres still current lessee rebates but all highline asian and german dont.

Is this the 285/mo car you mentioned? http://www.premierchevybp.com/VehicleDetails/new-2018-Chevrolet-Equinox-FWD_LT-Buena_Park-CA/3124922253

okay everyone. end of month. it’s go time. electrics are updated.
:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

you can use supplier discounts on onepays and no you can’t do it by credit card, has to be by check. still requires 700+ credit.

Supplier discount is $500 right?

that’s correct. on any car onepay or anything listed.