Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

(1) I likely over worry and get too conservative (2) Cars are probably overall in worse shape on the east coast (bad weather, more tight parking) so small stuff might be more likely to get a pass.

Regarding the door dings, it’s not the size but the number. I think the limit is like 3 per panel?

i know i’ve dealt with some people that know it has dings/dents and just let it go. but ye be warned lol. i hit a piece of metal on the 605 and it put a 6" gash in my front bumper on my last car. and my carwash guys put scratches in my current car.

https://www.gmfinancial.ca/finance-options/excess-wear-and-tear.aspx

think the volts will get to the 200 a month mark in the next few months?

honestly it fluctuates so much there’s literally no way to tell when it’s going to be higher or lower. but this month on the volt is the lowest i’ve seen it since black friday 2016.

1 Like

not sure why… but my bosses want to blow out some equinox’s.
as low as 210 zero driveoff, have one with a sunroof and safety packages for 285 zero driveoff.

this one is 225 incl tax on 24/10 with oc tax and asian conquest

PCP CONFIDENCE & CONVENIENCE PKG:

• REAR LIFTGATE, POWER
  • REMOTE VEHICLE START
  • DRIVER & FRONT PASSENGER HEATED SEATS
  • AIR CONDITIONING, DUAL ZONE
    AUTO CLIMATE CONTROL
  • UNIVERSAL HOME REMOTE
  • LEATHER WRAP STEERING WHEEL
  • SIDE BLIND ZONE ALERT
  • REAR CROSS TRAFFIC ALERT
  • REAR PARK ASSIST

lower with discount codes.
Take $500 off ANY with code
gmsupplierdiscount.com
gmmilitarydiscount.com
gmeducatordiscount.com
gmcollegediscount.com

1 Like

Just curious about gm employee discount if it will stack as well.

https://www.gmfamilyfirst.com/

i know it doesn’t work with true employee but i’m not sure about family first.

a customer came in to buy an Audi from me, she owned a bolt and boy did she sell me on it over the Volt xD bolt is now my next car xD

1 Like

i have watched SO many people go through the Volt / Bolt dilemma. i personally like the bolt LT + with the packages and the volt premier.

I have both. I prefer the convenience of the volt. Both are great vehicles for commuting though.

1 Like

i can go super deep on one electric today. volt or bolt but only one so my boss can hit his bonus. 9097813640

*** i did not update pricing on here. text me or call.

Just sent you a text. @chevysalesgirl

1 Like

I leased a C-Max Energi for 2 years. My end of lease bill was $0, and I didn’t buy any protection package.

i always tell people at 15k or 3 year leases it’s good to get it just because they tend to drive more and esp freeway crap hitting their cars. etc

sent a text on a bolt

1 Like

Do you recommend buying a protection package for 2yr/ 15000 miles Chevy Equinox LT? If so, any idea how much that will cost and what all is covered. Sorry, I am a neophyte here, and already drowning in the information lake here.

lol. it’s just like insurance, if you don’t use it, you still pay for it, but if something happens, you’re glad you had it. or you can use regular insurance but depends if you want to pay 500-1000 deductible, whatever you have set up for a scratch. or take it to shops.
with any protection, depending where you live, how much you drive, and if you want to pay for tires/ dings etc yourself.

2 Likes

Does Chevy offer pre-inspection at the dealers so that you know what needs to be fixed?
@chevysalesgirl: Can I upgrade mid way of a lease? I leased traverse for a 2 year term and now half way want to upgrade to new traverse or colorado.

we don’t here. so not that i know of. GMF better to answer that. you’re supposed to do it one month before turn in.

when you sign a lease contract you are obligated to make all payments regardless of “upgrade” or “pull ahead” or “rebate”. but yeah it’s doable, but it’s essentially rolled on top of a new lease payment.

Unless he’s one of the very rare few who has equity. Doubtful, unless he got hosed on the current lease.