Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Hi Tricia,

could you please send me a quote on the Silver 2017 Corvette you have in your inventory?

thanks

yeah no problem. iā€™ll shoot you pm. 17s ended lease support though, only financing available.

@Melba Those types of questions shouldnā€™t be posted on here. You could find out much quicker via a google search.

1 Like

traverse, equinox, and trax come in AWD.

lolā€¦ yikes everyone. text slammed on the volt onepay thread.

anyone i work with ends up paying less than what i spreadsheet thatā€™s why i dont comment on the threads or anything chevy and yeah iā€™d be at the same numbers that they bought because they have supplierā€¦ which is $500 less right there. unless its like LA tax or somethingā€¦ but even then iā€™ll typically try and eat that difference, too.

everyone has their hustle. i love the people i work with and nice people i always roll more discount anyway :slight_smile:

79/month Volts all day then!

1 Like

lol thatā€™s why people from san jose drive down to get both credits and the cheap onepay

1 Like

Iā€™d drive from Pittsburgh if you could get me into a Camaro 2SS for 250/mo :joy:

Note, before everyone starts attacking her asking to replicate this deal, itā€™s not even a unicornā€¦itā€™s impossible.

lmao totally possibly with 10k down.

3 Likes

@chevysalesgirl Just returning back in town from an oversees vacation and catching up. Have you started offering one-pay leases? If so, what is the offer for Chevy Volt? I currently qualify for GM supplier discount and own a 2017 Volvo XC90 and BMW 325i (donā€™t have any asian car in the household).

I am looking for a daily commuter car so if you have any other cars at a lower payment, please let me know the offer on that one too (I am guessing it would be Trax?).

@yahooguy77 welcome back!
i put most of the onepays up to get an idea. itā€™s +1000 for no asian, but minus 500 for supplier. so only 500 more on top.

My god, I never wanted to live in California but these deals in CA are crazy!

1 Like

And so are the DMV rules and regs :grin:

1 Like

@mp11477

Obviously with a down payment right? Not true $0 down?

If itā€™s a true $0 down, teach me senpai.

1 Like

There are no $79/month Voltsā€¦ In CA, you can get to an effective $130-140/mo if you do 10k miles, one-pay and qualify for the $1500 CVRP and $500 utility rebate.

If an additional $2k gets thrown into the incentives (either as price discount or rebate or boosted RV), then you will get to $79/mo.

the san jose clean vehicle credit will do it.

She was talking discountsā€¦I was being sarcastic.

I know all about them. I worked for a company and sold auto insurance in California.

Blockquote

I think you mean the San Joaquin Valley credit? http://www.valleyair.org/grants/driveclean.htm

1 Like

san jose counts towards that, no?