Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

I never got one for my lease last may (not from you), but they seemed just as concerned. With that said, I wouldn’t have given them 100%. I got a decent value, but they took my supplier code without increasing my discount and I knew that was funky as it was. Worse for them, I don’t forward people to them anymore because of it.

1 Like

Believe me, I’m not knocking you, and as long as I’m treated fairly, I always give the “completely satisfieds” on my surveys as well for that very reason. It always cracks me up though when I hear someone ask for the “completely satisfieds,” not because they are asking (as I’m aware it helps put food on the table of the salesperson), but how stupid a system it is.

I’ll get off my soapbox now. Carry on with So Cal Chevy deals.

1 Like

i totally don’t take it as a knock. it’s annoying for me as well. that’s why one bad survey can dock your income for up to 6 months at a time.

i mean it just depends. if i made $1000 per car and sold 20 cars a month, i wouldn’t give a shit about the survey. but i sell “mini’s” do high volume so i rely on those bonus tiers.

3 Likes

Part of the BS of such surveys is they are a corporate way to punish employees. (Also true of internal company surveys.) I get the idea that they want feedback but the implementation only causes those down the food chain to suffer. Sure you want to weed out bad employees. However, no survey I’ve ever seen challenges the performance of upper management.

1 Like

I have a Spark EV and a Volt.I drove the Spark EV for almost two years before I leased the Volt. During that time I was such an EV snob. I looked at ‘burners’ with disdain. I got the Volt specifically to get me to work when it is cold. Turns out I am going way over my mileage budget; because, I actually prefer the Volt. It is more comfortable, and a nicer ride (on a bumpy highway).
I refer to the difference as such: the Volt is a more car-like ride, whereas the Spark EV is more like a ride at the Fair. I haven’t been in the Bolt yet, do not know how the ride compares. I like the 200+ mile range, I have read that some feel the seats could be Improved. The Bolt was not for sale when I got the Volt. If it was, I probably would have leased it, instead; because, I really like driving electric. However, if faced with a dramatic price difference, I would probably have gone with the more affordable option. The all electric range on the Volt is fantastic. Double the competition. If I could climb down from my high horse; and both were available at the same time, and priced similarly, I may have just gone with the Volt.

2 Likes

You’re driving all electric with the Volt too. The only difference between the Volt and Bolt is the Volt has an Internal Combustion engine onboard that charges the battery. The ICE doesn’t power the wheels.

most of the Bolt market already has another household vehicle or they don’t roadtrip much. the bolt ev owners group is my favorite though.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1521572851487669/?ref=br_rs

Yeah, to make it work, I need gas.

Us east coasters prefer that option vs the range anxiety from a pure electric.

That’s the #fakenews Bolt EV owners FB group. Most of the admins aren’t owners, along with the majority of group members.

Here’s the REAL Bolt EV Owner FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/454458678288623/?ref=group_header , run by Bolt EV owners FOR Bolt EV Owners and fans…and not bored Model 3/Tesla fanbois that overran the fake Bolt owners group. :slight_smile:

1 Like

lmao. okay well no one can deny that they haven’t looked into tesla between going back and forth on bolt now vs wait for tesla.

Yea. I reserved model 3 in day 1 but ended up with Bolt because I need a car sooner and I don’t want a model S. Not to mention you gave me the numbers you posted here that I thought was a great deal compared to Tesla from the perspective of just needing an EV. I know tesla has a nicer brand image. Lol

they told me at the brea mall at the tesla shop that the lease is $1,000 a month on a model S. i almost died.

1 Like

When I was in San Diego last year, I saw one at a mall. Guy said the same thing while I was sitting in it checking it out. I promptly got out of the car and told him I’ll catch him later!

It’s a really cool car, but that’s a helluva lot of gas.

1 Like

Hi Trish, would the purchasing price for Volt LT with rebate and everything is still about $28K? I am looking to purchase the Volt. Any news on discounting for the new model coming?

Thanks!

Good lord, Facebook is digital cancer.

1 Like

Volt or Bolt EV? …

My question is for the volt!.

TIA

the 2018 Volt is all I have had for a while. the discount from MSRP is the same on lease/purchase, but the purchase rebates are different. and yes on LT model it’s still around 28-29. i can quote you more in depth. twohler@premierautomotive.com

if your vehicle was damaged from the mudslide or fires in december or january and you have proof of the insurance claim, there’s extra lease support cash and purchase cash.