Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

I have four 2017 Bolt LT’s left.

moving forward, i’m allowed to deliver the car to you and do all the paperwork so you don’t have to come in to the dealer at all (within reason up to 35 miles). but my management will only allow this with the $995 GM lease protect option (http://www.chevrolet.com/protection/xs-wear-lease-protection) which you can pay upfront or do $27/month. no, the lease protect pricing is not negotiable. costs time and money and ubers to deliver cars. i’ll go as far as santa monica, to simi valley, to riverside, to san juan cap.

my advertised deals will still be the same, but they do not want to rob finance of their opportunity to sell products, so we settled on that deal. if you don’t want the lease protect, you’re more than welcome to come in and i’ll still set you up with all the deals I offer.

Good option. Would certainly have driven to SJC to meet for the deal.

1 Like

What’s the best lease price you have on a Volt right now with the tech packages for smart cruise control, etc including any bonus cash for military?

volt premier i have around 400/month incl tax w/ adap cruise, but i have to get it in via dealer trade since our volt prem don’t have acc.

i have 3 white and 2 gray coming in tomorrow with driver confidence and comfort & convenience package w/ dc fast charge.

Hi there Chevygirl. Can you write up out of state leases?

@chevysalesgirl Wondering what lease deals you have available for Bolt and Volt Premiers with Driver Confidence II. Thanks!

Thanks! And those Premiers include Driver Confidence II, right? How much more they would be for 12,000/15,000 miles?

the premier on there do not. $12 for 12k. like 30ish total for 15k from 10k.

i only work out of state if they have a residence here they can register to

Great, thanks for the info.

I live in Texas but my Father lives in California. Doable ?

@goofy The answer is there. If you register the vehicle to your father’s address in CA, she can do it.

1 Like

thanks Jon.
The reason I don’t work with out-of-state buyers is because you have to pay DMV registration in the state of California if the wheels touch the ground here. if they don’t we have to arrange a oneway trip permit which essentially means you have to ship the car directly and pay registration with a short window of getting home. which ones into a liability issue because then if the car gets to another state and they don’t follow up with paying the registration then it turns into a nightmare. it’s literally such a nightmare of paperwork that my management doesn’t want to deal with it so anytime I talk to them about out-of-state buyers they just tell me I have to sell the vehicle at a much higher price. therefore making my discounts and pricing irrelevant.

I have leased (not purchased) several vehicles in CA and driven them home to AZ. It has been a simple process of getting a 1 way permit, driving home and doing the registration paperwork myself at the dmv. With the sales contract I can get a temp plate. Once the deal funds I can get a power of attorney from the leasing company to finish up the registration process. I think your management is leaving a lot of extra deals on the table no working with our of state buyers.

yes but if the car gets there and doesn’t get re-registered, then what?

That I do not know and did not think about.

Free car. Ultimate Lease Hack. In the industry they call it the “Arizona Shuffle”.

1 Like

lol exactly! :rofl::rofl::rofl::yum: