Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Not sure if I understand the spreadsheet. The MSRP for Tahoe LT is $55,325. Rebate is 3000. Is the lease payment based on 55325 - 3000 or some other price?

different selling price. twohler@premierautomotive.com

Email sent. (20 Char)

this is why we lease Bolts.

1 Like

i get asked a lot about bolt ev safety. watch the videos. check out iihs.

1 Like

just found a list of other benefits on the city level. crazy, i didn’t know lancaster/palmdale got an extra grand.

dropped the bolt ev.

FYI. if anyone that got a car from me in the last couple weeks gets a cancel notice by mail, please ignore it. the banks have been backed up funding all the deals from the end of the year and we send 10-day cancel notices if we haven’t gotten funded at the 10day mark. if there’s anything actually wrong we’d call you and i’d call you personally. which is never the case with everyone’s sparkling credit… please disregard the letter. it just a CYA letter for just in case matters when banks won’t pick up a loan.

By the time my lease is up I will be getting the Volt. really like that model.

Im curious how people decide between Bolt / Volt

Bolt was much cheaper, roomier (5seats) and never needs gas.

1 Like

Here, its probably heavily price conscious + if getting a bolt makes sense for one’s usage pattern (i.e. even if the bolt is cheaper at said time, it doesn’t always make sense, based on how much one drives in a shot + ability to level 2 charge)

2 Likes

It is an easy choice for AZ residents, Only alternate fuel vehicles (like Bolt) gets access to HOV lane, so its no brainier to get Bolt over Volt!! AZ MVD issued a limited number of HOV plates for plug-in hybrids (like Volt) and and that quota is long over.

1 Like

but if the Volt made it back down to $250 would the game change again…

1 Like

weren’t they like $230-$240 last spring? (before any external rebates) for a 10K lease? The saddest thing is no more farm bureau and no replacement for it.

Wow! totally forgot about farm bureau. that’s true. well the Volt ends in 2022 i think.

i am on my last of the 2017 Bolt EVs for what’s on the ground. if you’re looking, please don’t snooze it until the end of the month. 2018s are on their way and the leases suck because it’s a new model year.

if you picked up a car from me in last month and you’re about to get the GM survey, I need 100% completely satisfied and yes across the board. in order to sell this many deals on discount I make my money off the factory and bonus tiers. it’s pretty aggressive scoring the survey has to be 100% good and my survey score is 70% of my income. Please make sure you contact me directly before if there’s any issues that prevent “YES” or “completely satisfied”

since several people live far, we typically won’t do the service department orientation because you’ll go to your local deal, but this still weighs heavy on my scoring and I need a “YES”.

:heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

GM’s surveys are a complete joke/waste of time. Nobody is EVER 100% completely satisfied, and there’s always room for improvement. To tie a bonus into only getting a score of 100% is ludicrous. You would think GM would utilize these surveys for finding problem areas and rectifying them, ultimately making things better. For a salesperson to have to “beg” to get 100% scores to get a bonus makes this survey useless.

That’s not a knock on you…it’s a flawed system and has been that way for years.

i totally agree 100%. but it is what it is. i make 1/3 of my money from tier bonuses at the store, that are tied to surveys. and now GM factory money which is another 1/3 is tied to surveys…

it’s awesome that my pay plan is set up to sell lots of cars so everyone gets discounts, but if i don’t hit the survey money i literally wouldn’t be able to work here and have it make sense for working all month straight with a couple days off here and there and sometimes leaving at after a 14 hour day.