Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

just sucks because before this site spread like wildfire, i never had any bad juju. now my desk tells me these stories people try to pull when i’m not here. insane. showing screenshots from months ago.

Leasef@ckers…

3 Likes

lol instead of Registered Dealer/Broker or Trusted Hackr we will have Leasef@ckers. Thanks @Ursus :joy:

2 Likes

@chevysalesgirl date and watermark your screenshots.

1. date will make it clear if its still really available
  2. watermark should make it clear if someone brings it in, that it should be your deal (or at least some credit to you, assuming the GM plays fair with you)
4 Likes

Smart idea :slight_smile: 20char

1 Like

You are amazing. Wow!
I put you in my phone.
Hope it is not too cramped.

Lot of competition in the EV / PHEV segments coming to the market.

Next vehicle may be a difficult choice; but, I AM DELIGHTED WITH MY VOLT.

If it’s a GM - I will check with you first. :grin:

I am so impressed by your helpfulness.

bgs

1 Like

Don’t jump through hoops Trish just pm details like you said, so many blood suckers that just show up looking for a handout!

1 Like

for sure. i’d hate to go to any of those lengths. i love helping people but i just hate when it comes full circle and i get bitched at for it.

All it takes is 1 asshole to ruin it for everyone. Happens every time.

1 Like

for people that text or call me i still have no problem sending it out. just can’t blast it.

Chevy Bolt Lease Drama. The best!

I saw the January offers posted. Pricing is always relative. GM is ready to turn a good profit on them, and that probably wasn’t even a corporate goal at the beginning. Sales numbers reveal that the car’s a hit. Even with using generous subsidies to initially move a lot of units, people are still buying them as the prices have crept up.

1 Like

they’re still moving. we are officially on our end of 2017s then 2018 rebates hit.

I am interested in leasing a Tahoe. Any special deals on them? need Nav and heated seats. That’s about it.

All the heated seats are in LT and premier. The navigation is usually trumped by using Apple Carplay or Android Auto navigation, but Onstar Nav is also typically in LT and Premier

Thanks. LT it is then. Any deals?

Hi Chevysalesgirl,
I like your numbers, unfortunately, i’m from Nor Cal. What are the options included in your gdoc?

Can you please let me what your numbers are for Onepay.

BOLT LT DCFC

Thanks

OC tax and depending on the vehicle current lease rebates.

OnePay…
work…
in…
progress…

logistically…

… don’t have onepay…yet.

Sorry, I don’t have a current lease. Is DCFC included? If not how much does it add?

yes it is. non-lessees add $15 /month