Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

it’ll be in the same neighborhood of trax, cruze, etc

@nydealer Just sent you a pm. Let me know if you need a dealer contact.

Any Silverado deals for May? Or Colorado? I’m in the NY/NJ area and am in the market for a crew cab pickup. I don’t currently have a lease, so it looks like my incentives will be low, but trying to wrap my head around what kind of monthly payments I can get for a lease - either 24 or 36 month. Preferably 12k miles.

for everyone that’s been asking me for may quotes. i’m waiting until all the bonus tags are up on the VINs. this should happen by friday may 5th.

pps - i’ll be gone this weekend since dealership life you only get one weekend off a month. then back to blowing out all this inventory. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

whats’ your email? I have a quote that I’d like you to beat from another Chevy dealer.

:point_up: This guy. smh.

3 Likes

Hey Tricia, let us know when the bonus tags come out…my family is looking to get another vehicle this month and want another chevy since you helped them out on the last deal. Hopefully the incentives are good and we can get into something around $80-140 a month for 15K miles (a man can dream lol)

1 Like

enjoy your vacation!!

1 Like

here is his deal

I am unable to click on this to enlarge, making it unreadable. Is anyone else able to read it?

It looks like GM raised the loyalty cash on most models, but cut some CCR cash to compensate. I am not seeing any lease cash for my zip on a Cruze?

ill post up all the new leases once the bonus tags hit :slight_smile:

agreed, momentum is bad news. i’m at Capitol Chevrolet. A DGDG dealership. A non commission customer friendly store.

If anyone is actually looking to Purchase a car this month (yes people still do that lol)
Malibu LT’s are 20% off this month. A Hackr Worthy Purchase price. Let your friends and family know.
These high rebate purchases are perfect for high mileage drivers or challenged credit. Contact @chevysalesgirl in So Cal or Contact me if you’re in the Bay Area.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.

BONUS TAGS HIT LEASES! woooooooooooooo time to rock & roll :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Can you list how much a tag applies to each model for a lease?

GREAT! Can you do any 30 month leases with the Volt/Bolt?

Thanks!

36 month lease is the minimum

Any Trax AWD available?

Any updates on the pricing above?