Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

congrats, you got an awesome deal! she is really good at what she does.

1 Like

thanks guys :heart: :smiley: I’m tired… and number one for April :wink: :exclamation:

9 Likes

any feedback on what else to tell dealers about chevy tag and lease incentives? i’m getting same statements from dealers about not combining chevy tag and lease incentives?

talk to internet reps or dealers that use truecar.com
they’re more aggressive

i just saw this. Your 10 miles from me! lol. Search my name, I take care or people and give great deals. Come see me, were going a little crazy for month end.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.
The number one Volume chevy dealer in the Bay Area

1 Like

Kuni Chevrolet and Tracy Chevrolet are also great. Don’t waste your time at momentum chevrolet

1 Like

Hey chevysalesgirl, how are we looking for the Malibu 1LT in May? Thanks!

Are these lease offers in Texas as well? I live in Lubbock.

so leases look pretty similar to last month except most of them are missing like a $500 rebate and a .3% rate increase on almost every car. but GM has a cap cost reduction rebate applicable to some vehicles which is an extra $500 rebate. https://www.gmmilitarydiscount.com/
also, being a chevrolet lease loyalty rebate is $700 higher than it was in the past. competitive stayed the same.

these are applicable to socal. not sure of other areas rebates.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update. Can you link back to the incentives. Unfortunately I am in the ny/nj area. So some Rebates are different.

How does one obtain GM targeted in market lease cash private offers? Is that something the dealer can arrange or do you have to hope you receive it from GM? Are they combinable with other lease incentives?

not combinable with all current lessee rebates. it’s done through GM. not something applicable to apply for.

I recently snagged what I thought was a great lease offer on a Chevy with a very low monthly payment - far below what I typically see on this forum and compared to offers by other dealers in the vicinity. I paid 0 out of pocket, all taxes/fees rolled into the payment. While the paperwork appears to be in order, I’m a little concerned that the offer appears too good to be true. Is it possible for the dealer to turn around and change terms of the lease after I’ve driven away? The 0 down payment was possible because of all the lease rebates and GM offers, which were listed on a separate document from the lease agreement. Is it possible for GM to come back and ask for additional dollars after I’ve already signed all the paperwork?

Would appreciate some perspectives or advice. Thanks!

Highly unlikely. If the dealer has to eat something later, they usually do it without any contact with you. It is also highly unlikely your paperwork is wrong, as it is all verified by the system before you sign.

Tricia, you are an invaluable resource for this board. I just joined 2 weeks ago and my family member just so happened to be looking for a cheap lease. It looks like I was too late for the insane discounts for March, but you were able to help him out for May.

He said he reached out to you via text message last night and you helped him navigate and negotiate a 2017 Chevy Equinox LS from Mundy Chevrolet in Houston, Texas for 2 year 20k miles for $205 with ZERO down. He is signing the papers TODAY and I asked him to send me a copy of his lease contract so we can share it with you all.

Thank You for your help and you have definitely earned business from us going forward!

3 Likes

Hi Karrph - can you share your deal here? I’m also in the NJ/NY area and believe you were looking at Equinox or Traverse. I’m hoping to lease one in the next few days. Many thanks.

no worries! It was insane how he went from 283 a month with 283 down to $0 down and $205 per month.

Any changes to Chevy incentives for May?

they’re starting to show better incentives. i’m holding off until the 5th when new bonus tags are out

4 Likes

Great, thanks for the info. :slight_smile: A buddy of mine is looking for a super cheap lease in SoCal (sub $150/month) so I’m keeping an eye out for him.