Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

sorry i’m trying to get back to the texts everyone sent and figure out how deep we’re going this month. :slight_smile: i have a blue tahoe on bonus tag similar to rayvas deal. and yes we just got 4 trax in, one of which is AWD.

silverado double cab leases are killer cheap this month toooo… in case anyone knows someone in the market for a truck.

1 Like

thank you. please keep us updated. I just called my local Chevy dealer and they said they are not getting in anymore Equinox 2017 models and are only getting 2018. Isn’t that baloney b/c they are still manufacturing the 2017 model?

i’m not getting any 2017s in either.

Just so I do not waste your time, do you ship or do out of state leases as well? For Texas and Florida?

Thanks

i dont ship. sorry…

Silverado double cab details please… any 4wd trims included?

double cab silverado 1500 special*

MSRP 40395
$0 out of pocket
$378/month including tax (OC 8%)
36 months
10k miles

Just FYI, OC tax is 7.75% now.

yeah. i just round up. LA is 8.75-9.5 depending where you live… etc. just to give lease idea.

What about bolt deals for this month

haven’t changed yet. at all.

The lease deals this month suck as chevysalesgirl stated already. It makes no sense for GM to end the incentives when the inventory is almost 80 days…no way that other MFG’s won’t make up for their losses in April.

Chevysalesgirl, are the Malibu LT numbers the same this month? Better to do 2 or 3 years?

do you think they’re getting them but don’t want to sell you one? lol. i’m sure they’d let you know. Did you ask them about a possible dealer trade?

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

@chevysalesgirl Does the GM Supplier discount stack with other incentives?
Thanks.

GM Supplier does stack but you can get a better price easily than that.
If you can get the dealer to use that incentive and discount the vehicle further, I have done that. They get reimbursed from GM for that program, so in theory they should be willing to go lower.

Thanks @adamcar
I’m off to try just that…

Anything with 4WD available ?

When will the newly tagged models be listed? Do you do GMC or only chevy?

Think they came out on the 5th