Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

I’m in Texas, so trying to hone in on terms down here.

To help Tricia out, most of the rebates are southern California specific. $2500 from the state of California. $450 from SCE (So Cal Edison) utility company. $700 Costco gift card rebate. Texas is probably a way different story in terms of rebates available to you.

2 Likes

@chevysalesgirl or any other kind soul who understands this: I’m looking at the middle example (MSRP of $38,245, presumably a Bolt LT) with $0 cash down and $0 drive off (also in the December spreadsheet) for $282.21/month (including 7.75% sales tax).

My main question: how are the “Rebate” and “Up Front” items calculated in? Do I owe $3,900 up front (even though it states $0 down/$0 drive off)? Are the rebates already calculated into the monthly payment?

not sure what the “upfront” thing is in our quoting systems. but zero down/ zero driveoff is legit nothing out of pocket.

state, edison and costco you get after the fact

i think about 9 are gone. i still have several available. i will be here at 9am.

Ugh, I’m trapped. Can’t drive up there to get a Bolt and then drive 2 cars home at the same time.

I guess I have an Audi to sell you…

So just to be clear, the after-the-fact rebates are or are NOT included in your rebates line of $3700? If no, what ARE those rebates?

They aren’t. Scroll up a couple posts to see some of them.

costco, edison, and state cvrp are NOT included. you get them after. costco comes in the mail separately. & cvrp and edison you have to apply for.

3270 is the lease cash from the factory. extra $500 for having a current lease= 3770.

1 Like

Thanks. Are you able to tell if that $3250 lease cash is regional?

Almost guaranteed only a CA/CARB state incentive.

1 Like

California’s bolt structure is very different from other states.

just got another 8 in. i have several premiers in black. silver premier. white two package. arctic blue base. black two package.

Thanks for the update - I should be able to get up there tomorrow morning. Looks like about a 100 mile one-way so that’s all well and good for this car.

Just a side note about charging: Edison customers are LUCKY. My rates for TOU are between .22 and .28 per kWh with a .54 hit between 4pm and 9pm. That means I’ll be sticking with my current .31 rate and even bumping up into “super user” surcharges (over 1100 kWh usage total per month) as needed most likely in the summer. Bottom line is that it will cost me the same amount of money to power the EV as to use 91 octane for a turbo sedan.

If it wasn’t for the little white sticker scam…

@BcuzYoudBeInJail - if you get a good 240V charger, you can set it up to only charge at night between the hours of your low TOU. I’ve got a JuiceBoxPro and it’s programmable with an app on your phone over your wifi, which makes it really nice.

I may come up for the bolts this weekend, but I’ve got 2.5 mo left on my current lease so I might just stick it out and hope for better deals since this month is kinda inflated.

just FYI. the cars are not done in PDI or detail or charged. so taking delivery today will take some time, or we can plan for the weekend to pick it up all done.

I just want to thank @chevysalesgirl for helping me lease my 2017 Cruze yesterday. A+ experience from her and the entire Premier Chevy team. See you in 24 months. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

yassssss :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

1 Like

Hello,

What is the current MF and RV for a 2017 Escalade Luxury Trim?
36/10

Thanks in advance!

referring you to edmunds.