Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

im out til Tuesday but I don’t believe it’s different. Regardless we have tons of equinox’s now so i can blow them all out.

With no competitive its a $1500 rebate that is added to down or rolled it. But rolling 1500 into a 24mo lease is a jump.

i’ll be here every day until the end of the month. Costco ends jan 2. Still no Bolts.

That explains why Bolt inventory has been stuck around 3,100 for a while. If these Bolts don’t get down to dealer lots soon, December numbers may not be nearly as good as I thought they would be.

1 Like

Was told lots of Bolts set to arrive by end of this week, in SD County. Would like to get my test drive on, at least.

yikes. about 15 of my Bolts just flipped to rail ramp unload status… that usually means within 3 days.

1 Like

That’s good news - sounds like a weekend sales storm incoming…

Let me know when you get a Black Prem ready to move :wink:

structured with oc tax 7.75% and a current lease rebate.
in case they do drop. here’s where i’m at. add $7 for LA tax. add $15 for no current lease.

bolt prem decbolt lt decbolt lt dec 2

2 Likes

Thanks - I like the first structure, but with only $2700 down (that’s all the rebates I can get currently).

either which way. every 1000 down is about 30/month.

1 Like

so apparently they are doing overnight deliveries over the next few days. not sure which day exactly it will come. i will be in at 9am every day and update this as it goes if/when they hit.

2 Likes

Awesome, sounds good. Thanks again.

@ Chevysalesgirl

Is the 39295 MSRP with both packages and DC fast charge?

Thanks!

Is the 15k 322 incl tax on the Volt applicable to Kinetic Blue Metallic?

msrp is 395 higher residualized so it may be a couple bucks different

I assume the $38,245 price is for a Bolt LT with DCFC. If so I’m ready to pull the trigger when you’ve got one available.

maybe I missed, but any info for NY leases? rates/resid and DC/lease$
Volt is good lease now - no costco for me, but it looks like 2017 malibu is also good at 24.
I qual for comp lease (honda) and/or current lease (Chevy). also, in pull ahead window, so thinking it could be right time at end of year to get a good deal.

1 white LT
3 black LT two package

2 premier silver no packages
2 premier black fully loaded

just got another 9 on the ground

1 Like

for everyone reaching out to me, i’m not trying to be an ass by not responding, i already have two bolts gone. i think i have like 20 or so here. none of them are spoken for and only two are gone. please just come in if you’re looking for a car and i’ll work the numbers with you.

1 Like

Tricia, I know you’re busy - but at some point could you break down the $3700 in rebates? On the $5500 discount, Are you doing employee plus additional dealer discount, or supplier plus? It seems to matter for those trying to get the Costco rebate post-sale.