Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

means nada. no money. respectively, 35 payments or 23 payments.

Anything doing on Malibu hybrids?

1 Like

Maybe I’m slow or something, but I am also confused by “0 drive off-0 down” versus “zero drive” in the spreadsheet. To me they mean the same thing yet (in the spreadsheet) they have different columns and different payments.

What’s the difference between the two columns ?

the red mid-month i pulled another 500 down off all the leases. it’s still zero driveoff.

i sell for all chevrolet vehicles so yes I have discounts on malibu hybrids as well.

Any updates on ETA for the Premier Bolts? Also, just to confirm, you can use the Costco promo with the Bolt lease, correct?

1 Like

no update on ETA. & yes you can still get the costco card.

Any more Bolt LTs coming this year or are we done and dusted?

as of right now i’ll be surprised if they land by the end of the year. but i check the shipping status every day to see if anything changes.

1 Like

Appreciate that, thanks.

Is that for both the LT and Premiers, or just the LT’s?

both. everything was close to unload status then yesterday they flipped back to shipping mode. sooo… not sure what that means.

any color 34295 msrp
with current lease and costco membership (without current lease add $15/month)
oc tax 7.75% (add $7 for most* 9.5% LA tax)
5200 in discount, 5830 in rebate.

zero driveoff, zero down.
10k 291 incl tax
12k 301 incl tax
15k 322 incl tax

2650 down
10k 228 incl tax
12k 238 incl tax
15k 259 incl tax

Hi,

Do those discounts and rebates apply for purchase as well? $34295-5200-5830=$23,265? Thanks.

purchase rebates are different. 1000 in rebate. the discount is applicable.

Any premiers come in. Nevermind. Misread as bolts

1 Like

Does anyone in CT have any recent lease info on Bolt Premier? I have a starting number of $380 w/tax $0 out of pocket 36/12.

Thanks

1 Like

Residuals seem pretty low compared to the deals being offered few months ago on the volt

@chevysalesgirl

Any chance you can share details on a diesel Equinox LT AWD? 24mo/10k miles, 0 drive-off, no competitive lease. Curious whether their residuals are better or worse than the gas version. Thanks!

i think it was oct when it dropped but not ezpecting to come back.