Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

@chevysalesgirl I am interested in Chevy Bolt Premier with DCFC, 36mo. 15k/yr or 18k/yr. Do you have one available? Thanks in advance!

Same thing for me. Bolt premier 15K or 18k a year. Do you have a 24 month lease?

the premiers are in transit. chevrolet does not offer lower than 36 months

Do you know when you are expecting them? Also, what are the numbers like for 18k/yr? i saw an earlier post
bolt premierrrrrrr,
I assumed itā€™s 10k, 12k, & 15k/yr matrix

also, does it come with the carpool lane access sticker still?

I donā€™t believe GMF does 18k leases. Youā€™d have to pay for the extra mileage upfront at .25/mile. So youā€™d get a 15k lease, and pay an additional $750 for the miles (3,000 * 0.25) per year.

Iā€™m sure @chevysalesgirl will correct me if Iā€™m wrong.

chevrolet does up to 24,999 lease. you have to pay .20 per mile prepaid up front that we roll off the residual.

Yeah, I was just about to edit my post to say the pre pay miles is cheaper. so, for 18k, heā€™d get a 15k lease, and pay the 600/year upfront.

1 Like

@chevysalesgirl, are these 2018 or 2017 bolts?

1. 2018s arenā€™t out yet.

18K BOLT PREMIER

this is what an 18k looks like with the 9000 miles x $0.20 per mile on it. -1800 to 15k residual.

iā€™ve gotten a lot of good reviews but this one takes the cake lmao. :joy::joy::joy: Thanks Chris

Tricia Wohler (internet sales / fleet sales) and RC (finance) were absolute class acts. The experience was immaculate. Tricia was direct and upfront on everything; pricing, the max discount, and availability. Refreshing. We discussed the 2017 Chevrolet Bolt LT which they just received in inventory, she sent pricing, and I came in and leased the car. The pricing was rock-bottom on the Bolt for Dec 2017; I know, I researched beforehand on Edmunds, Leasehackr, and Chevy Bolt forums. The purchase process couldnā€™t have been easier. No predatory practices or ā€œI need to ask my bossā€ negotiation tactics. The final lease term sheet came out with the exact lease details we discussed, no bait and switch, no mysterious increases to the monthly price. Just an honest, smooth transaction. And did I mention how quick it was? I was in and out (including test drive, paperwork, credit app, financing, etc) in just over 2 hours. And I probably wasted a half hour of that just chatting. And another 15-20 mins fumbling with my phone to unlock my credit reports for the finance credit pull. In comparison, when I helped my sister negotiate a Honda Fit lease last year it took 6 hours, SIX! Itā€™s nice to leave a dealership ready to carry on with the rest of my day instead of exhausted and burnt out. RC from finance mentioned the lease damage coverage policy, which I declined, but he wasnā€™t pushy. Heā€™s a genuinely friendly guy, which is somewhat unusual for the finance people. This is commendable, Iā€™ve dealt with a few other finance guys (other dealerships) who are REALLY pushy about the extended lease protection and generally unpleasant. Iā€™d trust my family to come to Tricia for fair deal on a Chevrolet lease without my help. That says a lot, considering Iā€™ve negotiated 4 car purchases over the last year for friends and family. If youā€™re looking to lease a Bolt in the next few months in LA, this looks like your best bet. Shout out to Leasehackrs, Tricia is a bit of a forum treasure over there, deservedly so. As far as the actual dealership goes, the front desk staff were friendly and the dealership appears clean and very well maintained. Parking locations were well marked and I had no issue figuring out where to go. I Didnā€™t get a chance to taste their coffee, but maybe Iā€™ll remember during my next visit; not that itā€™s very important, itā€™s a dealership, not a Starbucks. Thanks Premier Chevy, and specifically Tricia and RC, keep doing what youā€™re doing. Iā€™ll update this review if thereā€™s anything that needs mentioning in the future. PS: A bonus honorable mention goes out to Vadim for being a good sport. And to you, the reader, if youā€™ve actually read this far into my review. So. I made a mistake. Time to fess up. I did a good comprehensive multi-channel blast of lease offer requests to Chevy dealerships in the LA area before buying, and I hit Premier Chevy twice. Once directly to Tricia and another one through the online web contact form during my blasting activities. I was assigned as a lead to Vadim. This is bad. Donā€™t be like me. The reason this is bad is because I became a lead who was assigned to multiple people, which means the sales person who receives credit (commission / quota) from my purchase becomes ambiguous. No one wants to spend time pursuing a lead who isnā€™t theirs. Anyways, Vadim was a good sport about it. Thanks sir.

5 Likes

Hah great read on a Sunday morningā€¦
Tricia - in looking at the Chevy sedan fleet, are there any ā€œdealsā€ to be had with a vehicle that has adaptive cruise control? With my daily commute, an all-speed adaptive cruise control that can come to a complete stop & resume (ala Tesla orā€¦even the Honda Accord) would help significantly and Iā€™ve found it hard to find a Chevy sedan that even has adaptive cruise control much less a competitive lease deal (I may not have looked enough)ā€¦

premier malibus and volts. ACC is always on the premier trim vehicles in chevrolet if it has it as an option

Hi Trish, am I able to use any dealerships level 3 charging? Or will some dealership refuse to let me use it?

itā€™s up to the store and if theyā€™re using it for their cars.

Bolt update. all the shipment dates are showing from today through the end of the month. most delivery days are early in the week. do not know if with the holiday in the middle, how it will be affected. both LTs are premiers coming in. nothing is pre-sold. Costco ends jan 2nd.

1 Like

What color permiers?

black & silverā€¦ :+1:t2::+1:t2:

Bolts have still not hit the ground. Costco promo ends the 2nd of January.

1 Like

Hi,

Where it says ā€œzero driveā€ in your spreadsheetā€¦ Is that any different than ā€œ0 drive off/0 downā€? Thanks

1 Like