Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Would your volt lease fall between $95 and $145/month if a down payment of $1999 was made instead of your quoted $0 oop?

good thread! tagging for when my lease is up in half a year.

1 Like

Tax, title, acq. fee, registration & doc. fee is also included in the 124 a month number or is that extra. 124*24 = 2976 all in with everything?

What do I need to qualify for the competitive lease rebate? I have a 2016 Acura TLX I’m currently leasing with 2 years left. Does that qualify? Thanks!

Any specials on the Equinox?

Thank you

@chevysalesgirl -interested in the chevy bolt lease - can you send me a quote on the an LT with driver confidence package and comfort package. $0 down, Top Tier Credit, 36/10k, CA 95051

Certainly doesn’t hurt to cross-shop on a Bolt lease, but not sure if you know that @ChevyPhil seems to be pretty competitive/straightforward on leases and is located a significantly closer to you than @chevysalesgirl

1 Like

Thats with the one on the left! I have been to the dealership many times, thanks

2016 Acura TLX does qualify.
i dont have any equinox’s but they lease well.
vish motor - text me 9097813640

Ok thanks … i will check next week if there is any deals for May with you…

with 1999 down and tax & lic covered & NO comp lease:

MSRP 23475 Cruze LT -
$190 per month including tax
---- itd be $82 per month

MSRP 34,755 Volt LT
$286 per month including tax
— 187/month
doesn’t include 1500 CA rebate

MSRP 26,140 Malibu LT
$225 per month including tax
---- 150/month
(i dont recommend LS leases, less bang for your buck)

all OC tax rate

1 Like

Hello @chevysalesgirl Looking for a quote on a Tahoe w roof, leather, heated seats, rear seat dvd. 36 months, 12K miles. I currently lease an Enclave. Local guys (metro Atlanta) are quoting crazy numbers. I’d love to lease from you and ship it if you can get me a great deal. Thanks.

i dont ship but i do that at like 3k down 550/month. the LT’s with sun, entertainment & sound package are steep. like 650+/month with $0 out of pocket

yep have posed the question to him as well. Appreciate the recommendation.

1 Like

Hi chevysalesgirl,
I was checking out the Malibu on premierchevybp.com and the “disclaimer” on each seems to indicate most of the offers don’t apply to leases. Can you confirm or not? Not sure how to get to $181/mo if those offers don’t apply…
Thanks!

1 Not available with special finance, lease or some other offers. Take delivery by 5/1/17. See dealer for details.
2 Not available with special finance, lease or some other offers. Take delivery by 5/1/17. See dealer for details.

everything listed online is purchase tags. 16% and whatnot is a purchase rebate. leases are different. but if you dont believe me this thread has a bunch of customers I sold already :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I believe you just trying to understand the listings. Thanks!

no worries :slight_smile: let me know if there’s anything else you need to know

Thanks a lot. The information is much appreciated.

Just to let you all know about @chevysalesgirl - I was looking for a Tahoe, Yukon, or even a Ford just because we needed a bigger car for the family. She posted information regarding the Tahoe she had, and although the $$ wasn’t exactly what she posted (I live in Los Angeles, and she’s based out of Orange County = higher tax rate) I walked away with a great deal. $472 12K/36 months. Zero out of pocket. Base line Tahoe without all the bells and whistles, but I was looking for space – we’ll upgrade after giving this one a test drive in 3 years :slight_smile: Also, I didn’t have a previous lease nor a conquest or anything special – literally my first lease.

Guys, you won’t find a more honest and straight forward salesperson - she told me to shop her around, which I did (and rightly so - aren’t we all in search of the “best” deal?). Needless to say one dealer after another came back to me and said – “No, we can’t match it; as a matter of fact, you better jump on that deal because you won’t find that anywhere else.”

Out of all the dealers I worked with, only 1 tried to work numbers to beat her offer. He called me back and simply said, sorry we can’t do it. They didn’t even try to down sell me into another car…

So, if you’re in the market and looking, she’s honest and reliable. If you can work out a deal before the 1st, then you’re going to be in for a treat!

Thanks again Trish, we’re going to love our new Tahoe!!! We’ll be back!!!

8 Likes