Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

If you have conquest, you could be looking at 335 0down
http://quirkcars.com/new-quirk-cars-specials/2017-chevrolet-tahoe-ls-4wd-1060/

1 Like

http://www.quirkchevy.com/new-chevy-specials/2017-chevrolet-traverse-ls-163/

w/conquest 185 0 Down

@chevysalesgirl I know the rates suck on the Camaro, but do you know if any Bonus Tags on a 1SS 1LE Camaro?

Also, are there any Trax or Equinox sub $100 out the door on a 24mo 10k mi lease? Iā€™m in Cincinnati and would drive the Camaro home from wherever it is. If itā€™s cheap to ship the leased Trax/Equinox Iā€™d get it out there.

I have a Cruze 1LT at $105/mo after tax thatā€™s up in a few months.

Thanks. And a sincere thank you for all the quick responses and detailed deals. Very easy to follow and understand. When our QX60 is up we might Lease a Tahoe/Suburban/Yukon/Denali

weā€™re waiting for SSā€™s to come in. sorry for the lag on everyone! Itā€™s super difficult to keep track of all the threads and messages and do my own work at the dealership. if youā€™re in socal and looking for a car please dont message or email, pleaseeee text me so i can get to you quickly :slight_smile: 9097813640

^ four eā€™s so you know sheā€™s serious :joy:

2 Likes

Quick question. My dad called and said he got an email for his GM credit card saying there is $3000 bonus cash on top of his accumulated points and they end 5/1. Is that available to everyone or is it just for GM card holders?

Her cell phone number is here, so you know she is super serious :slight_smile: I can imagine the phone ringing at 3 am. hey do you have any lease deals on the trax?

1 Like

I believe you can use them as long as he adds you as an auth user

@chevysalesgirl Hi,

What are the lowest prices you have for the Volt, Cruze and Malibu? Thanks in advance

Yes you are right. Iā€™m wondering if his ā€œdealā€ is really a deal or if itā€™s for everyone. He said I could use his card and get the $3000 bonus cash and I told him I think anyone can get that itā€™s not GM card specific. Anyone know?

MSRP 23475 Cruze LT
$0 oop
$124 per month including tax
24 months
competitive lease rebate

MSRP 34,755 Volt LT
$0 oop
$271 per month including tax
36 months
competitive or loyalty lease rebate

MSRP 26,140 Malibu LT
$0 oop
$181 per month including tax
36 months
competitive lease rebate

all OC tax rate

Thanks for the quick response! Could you quote without the rebate?

Also, could you link me to the Malibu and Cruze on your website?
Thanks for the help!

all of them without rebate?

Yes without the rebate. Iā€™m not currently leasing. Could you quote me 24 months/10k also?

Thx!

MSRP 23475 Cruze LT
$0 oop
$190 per month including tax
24 months

MSRP 34,755 Volt LT
$0 oop
$286 per month including tax
36 months

MSRP 26,140 Malibu LT
$0 oop
$225 per month including tax
36 months

all OC tax rate

no 24 month on volt and malibu 24 month is higher

Volt LT: 145, 0 down
http://quirkcars.com/new-quirk-cars-specials/2017-chevrolet-volt-lt-electric-vehicle-55/
Malibu LS: 99, 0 down
http://quirkcars.com/new-quirk-cars-specials/2017-chevrolet-malibu-ls-sedan-1543/

All leases 1999 cash down, 1999 or newer trade, valued at 1999 or equivalent down, 10,000 miles/ year. Pricing and payments using all rebates including active or retired military, lease conquest, down payment assistance, american farm bureau membership. Tax, title, acq. fee, registration & doc. fee additional, with approved credit. Must finance w/ GM financial. All offers are with approved credit and include lease conquest. Additional charges may apply at lease end. Lease conquest, must lease a non GM vehicle within household. All transactions must be completed at time of sale. Stock #M24613. Prior sales excluded. Sale ends 04-30-2017.

1. All leases 1999 cash down
  2. Tax, title, acq. fee, registration & doc. fee additional, with approved credit

ā€¦ mine are quoted with $0 out of pocket. every lease I do. like literally I tell my customer to leave their money at home and just bring their DL, insurance, comp lease and awesome credit with themā€¦ -_-

5 Likes

Wow these look great. The Cruze LT is 124 a month with taxes and since $0 oop does the 124 reflect TTL?

ttl? 124x24 monthsā€¦