Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Does your dealership offer shipping option to NorCal?

yes we do but my deals on hold right now.

GM trying to give your colleagues a chance to catch up?

for those that have been waiting, CVRP is funded now.

https://cleanvehiclerebate.org/eng/rebate-funding-status?utm_source=waitlistpdate&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dealershipoutreach

3 Likes

eh lol kind of. had to keep the lights on. lol.

but on the plus side I can broker for non-Chevy deals now with this office I work with in LA. :grinning::grinning::smile::smile::smile:

1 Like

COSTCO PROGRAM STARTS IN OCTOBER. YOU HAVE TO BE A MEMBER BEFORE THE PROGRAM BEGINS TO GET ANY REBATE OR CASH CARDS OR WHATEVER INCENTIVE THEY OFFER THIS YEAR.

6 Likes

Can these Costco offers be used on leases?

the past years, yes

Hope the Costco offers can be used for leases, I’ll wait for Oct to see what is offered. Thanks for finding that @chevysalesgirl

1 Like

Nice!
I was wondering where you had gone to. Haven’t seen a post in like a week, was starting to worry :sweat_smile:

1 Like

haha my sandbag is full. it happens. GM being on strike didn’t help anything, just one of those months. excited to get October started and get back to normal.

I leased my current 2017 Suburban with the Costco incentive. It all worked like a charm. My lease is up in November and will most likely lease another one if I can get a similar deal.

1 Like

When did they add the requirement to be a member before the deal starts?

In 2016, when I was looking at Volt and Bolt, I was able to buy an Excecutive Plan in December less than a week before leasing my Volt. I received the CostcoAuto discount, and the $700 gift card.

the only loophole was renewing members. but the program has gotten tighter year after year. like not stackable with employee f&f anymore.

1 Like

may be time to move on from Chevy. I’ll see what the look like when October hits.

Thanks for the info!

1 Like

6 deals in 3 days. lets go. bolt EV federal rebate on purchase cuts in half next month. 2019s are starting to run slim…

Trish
twohler@premierautomotive.com

1 Like

@chevysalesgirl - Bolt premier for 27k? can I put down a deposit over the phone?

so the whole problem this month was that they switch the rebates around and $2500 of the consumer rebate actually goes to the dealer not the customer.
so that ad is wrong and supposed to be retracted.
that’s why my deals got put on hold to begin with was because it was not a consumer rebate. the max customer rebate is 8000 with lease loyalty. which i discount the 2500 either way from sell price. but it was just off on selling price to negative line.

1 Like

deal no longer available.

1 Like