Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

needs lease loyalty (-$500 for non-gm), gmsupplierdiscount.com only discount, oc tax 7.75%
zero driveoff, zero down
525 incl tax on 10k
542 incl tax on 12k
574 incl tax on 15k

onepay 36 months
16000 on 10k
16600 on 12k
17700 on 15k

Is that with all available rebates?

all tied in.

standard rebate
+2000 for lease loyalty or +1500 for competitive lessee (not stackable)
+2000 for gmsupplierdiscount.com code (educator, military, first responder, college not applicable)

hi, Chevysalesgirl.

just leased a ZR2 from you 3 months ago.

is this $2,000 lease loyalty new ?

every vehicle is different. i believe just Tahoe and Suburban have $2,000 lease loyalty this month, ZR2’s have $1500 lease loyalty rebate.
electrics is always $500.

deal no longer available.

What you’re saying is I could have saved $500 if I waited a week. :wink:

lol as of right now it’s up in the air. they may shut me off until the first if not enough comes through today/tomorrow. :sweat_smile::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

come Sept. 1 are new deals being released or do we have to wait until Sept. 5?

Current deals run through 9/4

1 Like

9/5 will be the new rebates and the such. higher or lower, i do not know.

on the ground now. this is my only LT available. will contract and deliver asap.

1G1RC6S51JU150390 black leather, no bose, heated seats, cargo net, black bowties.

Trish
twohler@premierautomotive.com

1 Like

price for 12k miles?

apologies, unit sold yesterday afternoon.

i’ll be in all weekend. for a quote, please email me. holidays weekends get crazy and i get buried in texts. i’m not anticipating any LT Volts to show up but if they do i’ll be sure to post. I noticed we are already moving a lot into 2019 model year on inventory. our dealer also has subprime lending and lending for uber drivers. i do both leases and financing.

don’t forget your discount codes -
https://www.gmsupplierdiscount.com/about-the-discount/ - CHECK YOU AND SPOUSES EMPLOYER
gmeducatordiscount.com
gmmilitarydiscount.com
gmfirstresponderdiscount.com
gmcollegediscount.com

to help me expedite responses, please get this info to me:

• stock number to reference trim/MSRP ( premierchevybp.com )
  • your city/ zip/ county
  • how many miles per year you need
  • onepay or monthly lease, if monthly, any down or driveoffs
  • what brand current leases you have in name or household (or if you dont have any)
  • which supplier discount you have (if any)
  • **if there’s any subprime credit issue, i always assume tier 1 transunion 700+

Trish
twohler@premierautomotive.com

for out of state help, same thing, need VIN and location. happy shopping everyone! :blue_car::taxi::red_car::smile: :blue_car::taxi::red_car:

2 Likes

You are the best. Professional and courteous at the same time.

3 Likes

deal updated… 2020

1 Like

the purchase rebates are huge for pretty much anything in the lineup. discount and rebates can be comparable on higher trim cars.

with lease loyalty (+500 for non-gm) and financing with GM Financial
$15,000 + fees. that’s $9100 off MSRP.

What would the typical cost difference on a Volt without supplier code and lease loyalty be?

depending on trim, $1200