Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

apologies, unit sold yesterday afternoon.

iā€™ll be in all weekend. for a quote, please email me. holidays weekends get crazy and i get buried in texts. iā€™m not anticipating any LT Volts to show up but if they do iā€™ll be sure to post. I noticed we are already moving a lot into 2019 model year on inventory. our dealer also has subprime lending and lending for uber drivers. i do both leases and financing.

donā€™t forget your discount codes -
https://www.gmsupplierdiscount.com/about-the-discount/ - CHECK YOU AND SPOUSES EMPLOYER
gmeducatordiscount.com
gmmilitarydiscount.com
gmfirstresponderdiscount.com
gmcollegediscount.com

to help me expedite responses, please get this info to me:

• stock number to reference trim/MSRP ( premierchevybp.com )
  • your city/ zip/ county
  • how many miles per year you need
  • onepay or monthly lease, if monthly, any down or driveoffs
  • what brand current leases you have in name or household (or if you dont have any)
  • which supplier discount you have (if any)
  • **if thereā€™s any subprime credit issue, i always assume tier 1 transunion 700+

Trish
twohler@premierautomotive.com

for out of state help, same thing, need VIN and location. happy shopping everyone! :blue_car::taxi::red_car::smile: :blue_car::taxi::red_car:

2 Likes

You are the best. Professional and courteous at the same time.

3 Likes

deal updatedā€¦ 2020

1 Like

the purchase rebates are huge for pretty much anything in the lineup. discount and rebates can be comparable on higher trim cars.

with lease loyalty (+500 for non-gm) and financing with GM Financial
$15,000 + fees. thatā€™s $9100 off MSRP.

What would the typical cost difference on a Volt without supplier code and lease loyalty be?

depending on trim, $1200

What would the total one pay cost including tax for above Bolt without supplier code and lease loyalty be?

same thing. roughly $1200 more. sorry i donā€™t have exacts, running around in circles :slight_smile:

1 Like

So,11800 on 15k, is that including tax?

yes, all taxes fees driveoffs etc all in there.

with supplier code, $20,000 off MSRP. must finance with us. not applicable for lease since itā€™s a 2017. good for Turo :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How does $345/month incl tax (36 month/10k) without rebates become $209 per month when adding in the CVRP of $2500 and Edison of $450?

Those two rebates add up to $2950. Taking that $2950/36 months lessens the monthly by $82 per month. $345 - $82 = $263/month (not factoring in the decreased tax but thatā€™s minimal).

What am I missing - how did you get to ā€œā€¦ $209 including tax based on 10k mile structure.ā€ over 36 months??

The effective $209/mo is based on if you do one-pay, which is $10,500 (10k/yr) or effectively $292/mo. Then you apply the rebates.

3 Likes

Thank you kind sir. ā€¦

@chevysalesgirl looks like they released rebates early this month with many ending 9/10. Looking forward to your new excel sheet! Keep up the good work, youā€™re helping many out.

the additional rebate is minimal and only on 4 cars. iā€™ve passed it along to those i worked with over the last two days. figure $6 less per month.

1 Like

Do you know what incentives Chevy has for September?

ill update tomorrow. off today :slight_smile:ļø crazy weekend. excited to be pushing out bolts again.

2019 Bolt EVā€™s are already hitting the ground. limited inventory on 2018 model year and nothing new incoming.

needs current non-gm lease, supplier discount, oc tax 7.75%
zero driveoff, zero down
345 on 10k
356 on 12k
378 on 15k

2950 total down ($2500 cleanvehiclerebate.org and $450 scecleanfuel.com)
260 incl tax on 10k
271 incl tax on 12k
293 incl tax on 15k

onepay
10500 on 10k
11000 on 12k
11800 on 15k

zero driveoff, zero down
425 on 10k
437 on 12k
463 on 15k

onepay
13000 on 10k
13500 on 12k
14450 on 15k

prices listed include all tax title doc fees etc. for no current lease, add $15/month to monthly or $500 to onepay. cleanvehiclerebate.org $2500 not included, subject to income qualifications that I am not affiliated with.

pretty stoked to be working the Bolt EVā€™s again! already kicked out 4 over the holiday weekend. please give me a heads up to charge, our dealer got hit with hundreds of new cars and not all Bolts are charged.

Trish
twohler@premierautomotive.com