Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

lol just checked. no purchase rebate or lease support.

1 Like

you already have lease loyalty with the terrain.

Yeah I know. What I mean is up to when can I qualify.

until one day before it expires.

Iā€™m asking wrong lol

Letā€™s say I dont like the deals right now. In October they bring out better deals and one being a gm lease rebate. Do I still qualify even though I got rid of the Terrein two months prior?

no. you can only qualify for ā€œCURRENTā€ lease loyalty until one day prior to registration expiration. same for competitive.

if its october and the terrains back with gm, you dont have lease loyalty.

Thanks for the clarification. Looks like I wont qualify for lease loyalty because Iā€™m selling the Terrain on Friday and dont want to get a truck before Friday. For some reason I thought there was a grace period for lease loyalty.

Looks like I would have to wait for a conquest deal. I also have a Jeep and a Honda.

they did have that in the past and with certain vehicles. everything now states ā€œcurrentā€ lessees/proof.

1 Like

Can you possibly get me some numbers on a Traverse LT and Equinox LT 2.0T. Preferably a black one if you have it in stock. Thanks.

1G1RC6S5XJU135872

Hi, is this still available? If so, how much would it be without the supplier discount for a 12K Miles a year lease.

Nope. I leased it yesterday :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bummer. Can you quote me 12k lease for stock # JU142413. Hopefully this is in stock. Thanks.

Just finished reading last 400+ posts and another thread from j cookies. This removing request

1 Like

JU142413 is still here. :grin:

need to know current lease, supplier, tax rate, miles per year, onepay/ monthly, down if any, etc.

Trish
twohler@premierautomotive.com

When does the registration expire on your current one? If its a couple/few months out make a copy of it. Then, by theory, you have until the expiration of the registration to use it.

It expires in March.

Its thru GM financial so I am sure they can easily check their system to see if I still have it, no?

That I canā€™t answer.[quote=ā€œGtboosted, post:3900, topic:11739, full:trueā€]

It expires in March.

Its thru GM financial so I am sure they can easily check their system to see if I still have it, no?
[/quote]

yeah. and itā€™s verified through DMV records.

Thatā€™s called fraud.

2 Likes