Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

I see it now that you have directed me to it. I must either be going blind or going senile or both.

regardless, that’s a couple of fantastic deals waiting for people with an expiring lease.

Yes agreed, some pretty great deals…if only I were in Texas.

Randy is a straight shooter so I trust that what he posts is legitimate, and I’m sure he would never purposely mislead anyone.

1 Like

What is the best deal for a Tahoe lt with blind side and a suburban lt also with blind side. 10,000 miles per year for both. Tier one for both , I would like both to be black on black, but if you had a demo which was significantly less, I would consider it

By the way both cars are for Florida Miami Beach

Hey there. Are you leasing currently? Do you have the vin to any of your other GM products you might have owned? Helps to check for private offers.

Randy

i’m not going to be able to honor any deals i quote unless someone from leasehackr works with me directly. my management team knows all about leasehackr and gives me the specific okay to structure insanely aggressive deals. i quote differently and specifically super low for leasehackr and move units differently than my coworkers and i keep running into problems splitting credit with my coworker or pricing being different because i have people inquire through the dealership.

unless i’m off and specifically mention who can take care of the deal on the same structure i do, i can’t guarantee any $0 deals. this includes people who use truecar because we are a truecar dealer and i quote way below truecar.

if you want one of the deals listed, you can email twohler@premierautomotive.com or text me 9097813640.

3 Likes

New to leasing. Looking to lease a traverse in NJ. What can I shoot for with 0 down? I don’t have any lease currently. Thanks.

depending on the state, any lease can be $0 down.

ok. Thanks. How much monthly payment could be termed as a good deal for 12k/24 months? 200 per month?

What is the average discount off MSRP on a Silverado lease?

Goodluck with that Hawthorne traverse quoted me for a 2017 traverse lt base awd for 379 with 3k down

I received a private offer code from GMC because I purchased a Sierra Denali last year. It’s 3k off for Tahoes. Can that be applied towards a lease?

Leases are up in 30 days and pull ahead was gone

Wow. Their ad is 88 per month + fine print. Perhaps fine print translates to the rest. Haha.

1 Like

Yes you can. Good luck out there Taco!

Sent you a quote in your other thread. Assumes chevy loyalty… Hope it helps!

1 Like

trax, cruze, and 2018 equinox lt with a competitive lease

4000-5000 i do depending on the invoice cost

1 Like

some offers they are sending out now are comparable with a lease, it depends which one you received. you can message it to me.

i have a dbc for this volt today. either this color or silver.

$1500 out of pocket, $225/month incl tax on 10k 36month.
*competitive lease rebate.

$0 out of pocket option $270 incl tax on 10k
$0 out of pocket option $300 incl tax on 15k