Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

4000-5000 i do depending on the invoice cost

1 Like

some offers they are sending out now are comparable with a lease, it depends which one you received. you can message it to me.

i have a dbc for this volt today. either this color or silver.

$1500 out of pocket, $225/month incl tax on 10k 36month.
*competitive lease rebate.

$0 out of pocket option $270 incl tax on 10k
$0 out of pocket option $300 incl tax on 15k

Any thoughts on this equinox 1Lt Awd with driver convenience offer

MSRP: [$]31610.00
Selling Price: [$]29836.83

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [12,000]

MF: []1.92% or. 0008
Residual: [%]59

Security Deposit: [$]0
Total Due At Signing: [DMV + Bank + 1st month ]
Monthly Payment (with tax): [$275]

I know they are using 2 ICV but donā€™t know Rebates totals.
I have non gm lease and chevy lease
Autobytel.com says there is 2000 bonus cash plus targeted market 750 plus 250. Am I missing something here? When I back out I only see about 2000 in Rebatesā€¦ 254 guess without my tax rate. Doing the math I feel like it should be lower unless icv is in with sell 5.6% discount which would stink. Still think there is more room here. And mediocre overall.

You talking Hawthorne nj? They are shadyā€¦ I got into an argument on the phone with the gm about a salesman insulting me through email. He insulted me because I asked for clarification on what their numbers that didnā€™t add up and I asked them to remove the non essential fees like vin etching. The salesmen who claimed he was doing this for 20 years said I was too lazy to come in to get the numbers and real numbers are for customers who only walk in. Called the gm on this and he just was just as shady and treated me like crap too. Donā€™t bother and Paramus chevy someone else just said does shady stuff with full taxesā€¦ Just giving more bad names.

How much is the competitive lease rebate that is factored in those numbers?

any chance it has leather interior :slight_smile:

on electric $500, on almost everything else $1500

cloth. leather is 2k more on msrp.

I think thereā€™s non honest dealers here in jersey, went to Hyundai and test drive the Tucson sport and gave me 500 a month coz Iā€™m trading in my Nissan which is 3k upside down I know I have to pay higher but not 500 a month

1 Like

Has anyone from Leasehackr reached out too you? Will text you regarding the 2018 Traverse zero down pricing on your spreadsheet.

Would anyone consider this a good deal?
NJ

2018 Chevy Traverse 3LT
MSRP: $46,070.00
Supplier Price: $44,058.75
Rebates: Cash Allowance $750.00
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 15,000
MF: 0.00055
Residual: 57%
DMV fees = $350
Doc fees = $395
Money down: $1,600
Total Due at Signing: $3,000 (FM payment + DocFee + DMV Fees + down payment)
Monthly Payment (Plus. tax): $525

Thank you.

@chevysalesgirl @Randy_Haddox1 Any thoughts on the below offer? I am not sure about it.

That is a horrible deal, but a 2018 Traverse is brand new redesign, so dealers and GM are going to try to make big money on early adopters. You are only getting $2,011.25 supplier discount and hardly any GM incentive money. A good discount would be 10%, or $4,607, but with only $750 lease cash, your payment is still going to be too high, imho.

By the way, GM reimburses the dealer some of that supplier discount, so they can go way lower even without the supplier discount.

Seems high considering the 1600 down as well. But i donā€™t know much about those high end residuals on the new traverse. Did you check Edmunds? Also less than 5% discount is bad plus basically no rebatesā€¦

Btw which hyundai dealer was that. People seem to like hyundai basking ridge. I had a good experience with liberty hyundai in mahwah. I could direct you to the non pressure salesman I dealt with. His offer on my sonata was tops but for my cousin in July he was just a behind another dealer. My cousin ended up going with a different brand anyway.

One dealer that I choose to avoid is Hudson, I went to the dealer as a request from a client they had one vehicle that no one had. They arenā€™t straightforward whatsoever.

Princeton Chevy. Ask for Joann Vass

Hi,
Any lease deals/information available at all on the 2017 Chevy SS Sedan? (I know its a little older now), but living in hope.
Thanks,
Alan

I donā€™t believe the SS leases. If it does, itā€™s gonna be horrible.