Buick 3k Conquest seems available - Sub 100 Encore Deal Possible [Expired]

@lm7 Would like to know this also :). Wondering if it is for the Preferred AWD 2

@sid1200 & @Spark read @Im7 earlier post. MSRP is for a Terrain not an Encore.

1 Like

@LGrider oops! Thanks! :flushed:
The eyes read what they wanted to - happens sometimes :eek:

anybody have any sort of idea why no other dealership in and out of CA can do Simpson Buick’s numbers on the Encore?

mark chrisopher ad price come very close. $89 a month $878 down

If you do the math, the pricing is not that much different from Dublin CA, No Cal; see below. The difference is sales management. Simpson communication is great, definitely customer focused. Dublin while it had good pricing, took two phone calls to identify the correct pricing. First sales person claimed it was the amount at signning referenced in the ad, plus first payment and fees. I encouraged him to check since others drove off with just the amount referenced in the ad. He called me back 15 min later saying it was just the amount referenced in the ad.

I hope there are more dealers & sales mgrs like Simpson & Chevy sales girl.

1 Like

There definitely aren’t any in S. FL…the reactions i got was from “impossible” to hanging up the phone one me.
Typical S.FL attitude.
Closest I’ve gotten in S.FL is in the $160/mo range which is far off from Simpson. I usually don’t get cars from this area as I never had much luck but this car is not for me, i’m trying to help shop for a friend who doesn’t want to step outside the area. Shipping the car cross-country is cost prohibitive otherwise i’d just get one from CA.

Even though if wasn’t prohibited you are looking at more than 1k in shipping charges which is not worth it

yes, about $1100 shipping cost which negates any savings over leasing locally. Why do you say “prohibited”?

I share your sentiment, in south Florida. I think ‘prohibitive’ got mixed up with ‘prohibited’. Does it make more sense to deal with folks from Boston/NY/NJ area?

1 Like

Sorry I misread your ‘prohibitive’

I just checked with Dublin and they said it doesn’t include registration, etc. They said total out the door would be $1531. Would you be able to hook me up with your salesperson or pricing sheet?

Shipping from Boston to S. Fl is about $600-$700 … Unlikely its worth shipping

Ask to speak with Sales management. They can confirm on Sept 3rd, they sold per ad “due at signing” included registration and all fees. This is what the sales manager confirmed for me when the first sales person incorrectly represented additional fees not included.

Drive to Simpson get the Buick encore deal as shown on Ads. $2950~ all in one payment around $123 per month including tax. Not sure if we can do better, but I think it is already very good.

Right now, I leased 3 cars: 2 chevy and 1 Buick

1. Chevy volt (MRSP: $36,725) 36 months/10K miles – $152/month after CA rebate ($3000 + 500 special vins + basic incentives)
  2. Chevy Equinox (MSRP $26,740) 24 months/10K miles – $1800 all in one payment ($3000 + $1500 special vin + basic incentives)
  3. Buick Encore (MSRP $25,290) 24 months/10K miles – $2950~ all in one payment ($3000 + basic incentives)

Is there any deal available if I don’t have any current leases (GM or non-GM)?

If you are looking for cheap cheap lease and don’t have any lease currently, taking over someone’s lease might be the cheapest way to get cheap monthly payment.

Well, here is the deal - I own two cars. I bought Volvo XC90 this year and have a 2012 BMW 325i. Both paid off. Looking to lease a cheap commuter car as my round trip commute is 55 miles. These deals make me just want to just lease a new one…lol…sign GM is losing money on customers like me :slight_smile:

if I’m not mistaken, you have to be leasing a competitive brand to qualify for the conquest rebates, not own it. But I could be wrong…

Well, you will need to insure it though.