Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Hard to beat MLife Comps, though!

2 Likes

Thanks Randy.

36 month 10k per year

The price between 600-630 per month? Plus tax I’m assuming.

What does the 2000 etc that’s written at the end?

@chevysalesgirl . Whatcha say?

wait what? …

taco9166m Randy_Haddox1
Thanks Randy.

36 month 10k per year

The price between 600-630 per month? Plus tax I’m assuming.

What does the 2000 etc that’s written at the end?

@taco916 needs info on a Tahoe lease. He lives in CA.

gotcha. the 2000 is just my negative line on my leases.

the LS is 523 with no money down
the LT is 631 with no money down on 10k

@chevysalesgirl Can you give a quote for a 2017 Equinox without any competitive lease incentives? I’m looking for 15k, 24 or 36 months. No military or recent college grad either.

Also is the LS the only trim you guys have? Thanks!

are you looking for any particular feature that would bump trim? pretty simple really, LT trim can cost up to 4k more, so just figure that into lease cost

Chevy near me tried to sell me a 28k MSRP malibu for $400 a month 0 down haha. This is probably a stupid question but can I lease a car from you here in NY?

i’m recommend @Benedetto. easier than paying sales tax 2x or shipping/driving.

I’ve got to get that Vegas money somehow

1 Like

Mostly the ability to play music over bluetooth and blind zone monitoring, but I can live without.

Can you tell me what the numbers look like without competitive/conquest lease incentives?

Can you recommend someone in/near Indy? Was quoted $391/mo on a '17 Terrain SLE-2 (not a Chevy, I know) and I can’t believe what I’m seeing on the spreadsheet for an equivalent Equinox. Am now looking at the '18 Equinox LT 36/15k or 48/15k. Thanks!

212 with no current lease incentives. mid to high 2’s for LT with no comp lease.

not too too many dealers on here. brokers got it on lock nationwide though. @Benedetto

1 Like

Since people from all over follow this post I think it’s time for another shameless plug for my self lol.
If anyone is in the Bay Area and looking for a Lease deal feel free to Email or Text me.

And since I always recommend @chevysalesgirl to SoCal clients that contact me I don’t feel bad lol.
Happy Hunting everyone!

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet a DGDG Dealership.
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

why haven’t you got on to registered dealer/broker list?

I don’t know lol. I’ve just been super busy and didn’t check into how to register. Everyone on here know’s me and how I work. I’m also not good a reading things that say “import, read this” lol.
I think I’ll do it now though, thanks for the tip.

1 Like

You can do better on the Bolt LT. I’m in RI and just verbally agreed on a $260/mo 36/10k with <$1k drive-off, all taxes/fees included. That’s with no state rebate – RI ended their EV rebate in July :frowning:

@chevysalesgirl Has the Volt become any better in terms of lease? Any new incentives (IVCs, etc.) that gets us closer to the deal it was in March instead of the relatively poor deal it was in July/early August?