Charger Hellcat WB spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Not to worry. The indigo blue is really nice.

I went with F8 with red interior. Havenā€™t seen one in that color combo in person or on youtube. Will have to wait and see. Just went to production queue yesterday.

You might be the first from the bunch to get in the production queue. It updated on dodge tracking ?

I went smoke show with the blacked out package.

I didnā€™t see the blacked out package until it was too late. Iā€™m still kicking myself for that!

It did and via email notification.

1 Like

Theyā€™ll be more cars. :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah, I donā€™t believe I have seen that either. I would be a little concerned about resale with having a very nontraditional color combination, but get what you like.

Thereā€™s a notification signup ?? Iā€™m over here checking every week.

I will advertise it as ā€œonly one in the countryā€ hahaha.

Possibly the only one in the world. :rofl: :smile:

1 Like

Guys I was playing with the Dodge builder this morning and received a pop up offer for a $1,000 rebate.

It says to take delivery or order by 8/20/22.

May be worth messing around with the online builder for those taking delivery soon.

The email notification came from the dealer. Ordered via @Clutch.

I believe @BlueAc has brought this up a couple of weeks ago. I received a $1,000 bonus cash offer. That was the final push for me to order mine. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Itā€™s for purchase only I thought?

Negative, can be applied to a purchase or lease. I believe one of the stipulations IS, that it cannot be added to an existing orderā€¦ unless youā€™re able to take delivery by the specified date. In my case, it is locked in with my order.

3 Likes

Nopeā€¦ stacked with loyalty as well on my lease.

3 Likes

@zaimer @BlueAc :face_exhaling::face_exhaling::face_exhaling:

1 Like

i know i was just being facetious. im sure itā€™ll be hot whatever the color is.

1 Like

Question while we wait for these builds, what else seems as a fun car that can attainted with minimal value loss.

good question