Charger Hellcat WB spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Anything with positive equity at inception is prolly a good start.

Other than stellantis products. What else is out there. This forum has been stellantis heavy for awhile. Good reason for that as we all know.

Civic seems good with minimal value loss. Whether thatā€™s fun is up to you lol. I really want a miata for the summer but my fiancĆ© might kill me with a wedding loomingā€¦

If civic type r goes dual clutch or auto. I would deem that more fun. My area is too congested for manuals.

Miata would be fun too.

I was real close to putting a deposit on a MY23 C8 yesterday. I saw it online on Sunday, thought it had to be a fluke, but inquired anyway.

The car was delivered late Friday evening, and someone had a deposit on it Monday morning (likely while I was contemplating. It was only a 1LT and I wasnā€™t entirely convinced that it was a great buy for me anyway, so it was maybe a good thing the car had been sold. :joy:

3 Likes

if we can get corvettes at a good price iā€™m sure theyā€™d be a money maker. theyā€™re extremely popular down here with the retireeā€™s. EXTREMELY.

3 Likes

Most places that order C8ā€™s at sticker are 12 month waits

1 Like

You have to pull this post down before you get called a liar or worse attacked for not buying. There going for 20-30k over sticker at minimum, or if you do find a MSRP dealer its a looooooong wait.

I canā€™t believe a HC doesnā€™t have a moonroof :scream:

Lol! Iā€™m pretty sure I wouldā€™ve ended up purchasing it, had it not already been sold.

Absolute truth. Car was at MSRP, $175 doc fee, no crazy ADM. This is why I wanted to buy it, even though I donā€™t really want a C8. Oh, and it was only 2.5 hours from homeā€¦ all of the stars were aligned.

1 Like

I couldnā€™t justify giving them $2000 for a regular moonroof when the panoramic one was $1500 on a TRX. Call me a cheap ass :man_shrugging:t5::joy:

3 Likes

So you are saying you found a C8 in stock not even in transport or something that nobody put a deposit on and the otd price was msrp+doc+tax??

Did you mean great buy or great flip?

I put a deposit on C8 with a dealer that was 3% over MSRP. He promised that I was #3 on his list and could pay more to go higher. That was December and the last I heard from him was I got bumped to a MY23. Iā€™m thinking either he found a higher bidder or they donā€™t get that many allocations.

Yes, correct. Car was unloaded on Friday evening, per the dealership contact. The car was strictly at MSRP, doc & TTL. Guy had a deposit placed an hour or so after the dealership had opened. I believe he was in for something else (service, etc.). The guy saw the C8 on the lift while it was getting inspected, placed a deposit, and said heā€™d be back at 1 oā€™clock to look at it.

The sales guy said there was a lot of interest already this morning (Iā€™m thinking no sh*t, this car will be sold TODAY).

My communication had started Monday morning, and I was trying to confirm everything before the deposit was in place.

Snapshot of one of the emails:

1 Like

same sentiment here.

gave deposit for msrp back in december and now im on the back burner, dealer is only focusing on local customer orders. If i switch to another dealer, ill be 22nd in line, which will take about another year to get. :unamused:

to top it off, i was originally told that it should expect it early-mid summer :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Iā€™ve also found C8 at MSRP, just need to look hard enough

4 Likes

And Porsche 911 if yall wanna get feistyā€¦

6 Likes

Smoking dealā€¦ what dealer was that :eyes:

I agree the price is a bit insane, but I have to have a sunroof. :laughing: