Charger Hellcat WB spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Yours is a keeper?

For quite awhile, yes. Iā€™m going to ride the free money factor outā€¦especially with the way rates are going. This is also a once in a lifetime car (especially to own brand new), a soon to be end of an era.

Regardless, I wouldnā€™t have the heart to drive it through the winter. The car would be destroyed.

3 Likes

Yea originally I was thinking flip, but the low MF definitely has me rethinking it. In fact I even added an insurance package at the signing table :joy::joy: For $900 it covers wheels, tires, windshield and lost keys! Philly potholes are ridiculous, Iā€™m sure itā€™ll pay for itself.

3 Likes

full coverage replacement for $900 with no deductible? iā€™d take that in a heartbeat! a set of tires alone is at least $800 now.

I pointed the same. However, the Sales Manager was reluctant on that, was asking if i had any email conversation about honoring the base MF, which i donā€™t. Looks like I Need to give them a call back tomorrow and hold the fort on that.

Thanks for the info tough.

Had the drone out today and took a couple pics of the Hellcatā€¦ I love this thing :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

im jealous
enjoy it man!

1 Like

damn that white is sharp! almost regretting getting the royal blue now.

quick someone buy a drone and snap pics of their royal blue.

1 Like

Saw a sublime charger on opposite side of fwy today couldnā€™t tell the trim , if only they offered sublime again.

1 Like

Do you mean indigo blue?

yeah thats the one

Yea white on red is my favorite color combo. I never can pass up that opportunity.

i was torn between white and indigo and went with blue. but i didnā€™t imagine the white was that striking looking. it looks like someone dropped a barrel of white-out on it.

Choosing the paint color was probably the most difficult part. I like Torred, F8 Green, Indigo, Frostbite & Hellraisin. :laughing: Iā€™ve had the Frostbite previously, and I went with the Indigo this time. I havenā€™t really seen it up close in personā€¦but it seems like its a gorgeous color. Below is one of the videos that sold me on getting Indigo. I went with the sepia interior as well; Iā€™m so tired of the boring black interiors.

1 Like

Wow no love for Mango on this thread :confused:

F8 Green was a close second for me. But I was stuck on a red interior and wasnā€™t feeling the Christmas look. That Blue with sepia is gonna be :fire:

1 Like

I feel like I would get tired of that after a while.

Ha. GoMango isnā€™t horrible, but I donā€™t think it is for me. I like that colors with depth, metallic, p I also have never seen a GoMango widebody one in personā€¦ My buddyā€™s has been built, so we should be seeing that relatively soon.

F8 Green is a nice color, and it seems quite rare, at least around me. Hellcats and widebodies are very rare, for that matter. I was stuck on getting red interior as well, but the paint colors I feel really fitā€¦are ones I really donā€™t want. White, black, and the grays are the absolute best for red interior IMO.

If not for mango I wouldā€™ve went F8