Charger Hellcat WB spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

this would be crazy

c’mon, @vinny , everybody waitin on your report. :yum:

:pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3: :joy:

Ya man, ive got like 5 pdfs ready to go here

2 Likes

What is gupton doing these days, 5% off invoice?

Depends on vehicle and msrp… when in doubt load it out.

What is their general discount, not on trx or 392 etc

Its not a fixed percentage, but (5 orders within the last year) all are 9.75-12.4% off msrp with affiliate. Those were jeeps, dodge has more cushion. Aka I don’t know.

Yeah, get one of those and sell me the WRX. I apparently need a newer, less repair prone car to replace the Prelude :thinking:

pls attach those builds I wanna see

Is gomango too flashy and douchey or is it cool because it reminds me of the dukes of hazzard

1 Like

I really like this

4 Likes

Go Mango in person is beautiful. I am really digging either the Hellraisin or F8 Green with the brass wheels.

1 Like

I was gonna say I really like their press photo cars. Wondering if that purple is the hellraisin?

2 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:image

2 Likes

Yes sir, that purple is Hellraisin!

And I could be wrong but that orange charger in their press photo could be Sinamon Stick since it has a lot more metallic flake than GoMango doees. Here is a Sinamon stick Challenger photo i found on the forums which looks similar. It tends to be darker in the shade and a fiery orange in direct sunlight.

23140-ce005af078b9894560b4cef4f19a4ae8

I couldn’t order one. They’d be out of production before I decided on a color

Lol agreed :joy: . Stellantis has too many awesome colors to decide from

I fluctuate but usually land back on this. Well, that is since they took Gold Rush away. :disappointed_relieved:

These cars need classic graphics, IMHO.

3 Likes

That’s the best color, wonder when this will be available on the 4xE.

Reign is supposed to be coming soon