Charger Hellcat WB spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Not sure how many months the 21 6 speed widebody was made I wanna say 1-3 tops
There’s a thread on the forums of people keep asking dodgecares when it’s coming back

Loyalty expires next week, but those mystery incentives expire 2023

No doubt that it’s a better option, but it’s probably much harder to get too, where a v8 is easy to order.

I ordered a HCWB via Chapman back in December at 5% under invoice. This could be interesting!

There was a massive msrp increase about a week ago

What was your “msrp”

72350 before gas guzzler and destination charges.

1 Like

Hmm this is interesting. Why would they give so much incentives on the 2022 Hellcat? I couldn’t find any for even the Scatpacks in January.

Maybe they know the price of gas will skyrocket… :rofl:

Smiles per gallon :face_exhaling:

Is it just me but hearing that supercharger whine is just music to my ears

2 Likes

If this is hack worthy I may be going broke and living in the Hellcat.

5 Likes

“You can live in your car, but not drive your house”

12 Likes

Following along for sure, this could potential get interesting.

I’m hesitant to think that chargers/challengers are going to keep value better than SUV or truck counterparts

Society has decidedly chosen SUVs and pickups to be the hot items to fight over.

Try finding used hi-po ones for a bargain price. It doesn’t happen. Hasn’t happened. Even the first-gen SRT8s are still considerably more valuable than their lesser counterparts.

I scored a 2016 with 4K miles for 43k 2 months before covid
That same car 55k now :man_walking::man_walking::man_walking:

This was a challenger btw
Hellcat was still in the high 40s low 50s

2 Likes

Edited my comment for better wording.

I think for most consumers (which you gotta realize outside of our vacuum are really uneducated with cars) are going to see better utility and value in a TRX or 392.

“But honey, how are we going to tow our boat to Lake Tahoe with a hellcat? Even though we don’t own a boat and haven’t traveled in years”

“But honey, what if it snows in San Diego this year and we don’t have 4WD?”

I think for most peanut brain people, the TRX or 392 is the more desirable buy.

And even for car aficionados, it’s easy to explain to your wife a truck or SUV lease because of the “lifestyle dream” you’re ultimately selling.

But don’t get me wrong, I hope we’re onto something here because those wide body chargers make my pants get real tight

6 Likes

I have been dreaming on a build for a 392 wide body challenger for weeks now…manual hemi orange package in either granite or triple nickle. It was hard to find any program information for months and even lease rates were not showing up on dodges website for a 392 wide body until recently. Lets make this happen!

And even 43k was real strong for a used one when you can order a new $56k MSRP for like $48k’ish with these incentives and the discount being offered. Hence why I say they hold value really well.

Too bad you can’t build one in hemi orange. And why I refuse to give up my '08 hemi orange Daytona. I’d love to get an SP in plum crazy to park next to it. Can’t get that color on a new one, either, though. :frowning:

1 Like

The “hemi orange package” is a bunch of orange accents, stripes, etc

1 Like

yeah, it is pretty awful