Charger Hellcat WB spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Did anyone ever receive confirmation on all the incentives being stackable?

I think I saw the Canadian color sheet with Reign on it, not quite as cool as this purple, appeared darker.

Anyone’s got a small summary of the difference between charger and challenger and what the difference in each trim is?
Would be nice to know which trims are the best bang for the buck.

charger = 4 doors
challenger = 2 doors

sxt and gt for both is a v6 engine. gt gets aggressive styling like the scat pack, and iirc a small (like ~8hp bump)

rt is the 5.7L v8

scat pack is a 6.4L NA v8

hellcat is the 6.2L supercharged v8

Best bang for the buck in recent times has been the scatpack. Was briefly the hellcat when people were getting them for 500/600 a month, but those days are gone and haven’t come back yet

3 Likes

Also, keep in mind RV’s:
Charger HCWB RV is 56 ( 59 for 36/10K miles) while Challenger HCWB RV is 58 ( 61 for 36/10)
R/T Scat Pack has a RV 60 (63 for 10/36) although may not lease as well as a HC but specs are not too far off.
I had a Yellow HC $700/mo with taxes…Sold July 2020 for $46K
If I were to get another-I would look into the R/T ScatPack GoMango-almost half the price from HC and 500HP is not too shabby, these cars NEED the LOUD colors

1 Like

In April 2020 i almost signed on a dark red (forgetting the color) charger scat pack. $386/mo with 1st payment das that was it. I was kicking myself for not following thru until I got my LT1 for $378 a few months later, lol

1 Like

$2500 + $1000 Loyalty is the most I am seeing in the New England region on an SRT or Hellcat Charger/Challenger between 21 and 22 MY

Checked all of the rebates this AM

1 Like

Cmon Mike, make my dreams come true

3 Likes

Texas here checking in.
Selling my 08 Z06 on Monday and the itch just can’t stay away. This looks promising but who is actually gonna honor these rebates?

still … $55k build (for example) with 9% off plus $3500 off, that’s 46550. Not too bad. Still wouldn’t be a great lease … something close to $600/mo. But not a bad purchase, if so inclined.

Generally isn’t hard to get someone to honor rebates. The question is which ones are actually applicable.

I seriously doubt it’s 13k, if it’s true, I’d be first in line, lot of hp/$.

Well this was exciting for about 48 hours…

On PenFed there is a $1000 rebate for the regular body Charger ScatPack. I think good for 2 months when you activate it.

If someone manages a hellcat widebody for 62k
Order an extra one for me only thing I ask no sunroof

@vinny must be ordering them all up and not sharing what he learned

I have a family member that likes these and looking for a cheap AWD black/black sedan.

Isn’t like only the sxt and gt models awd avail?

Yea you won’t get awd on the performance trims

Hard to see how these SXT or GT will be cheap on a TCO basis. Depreciation and MPG wont be kind.

Subaru Impreza is their best bet.

Danny confirmed there’s no 13k in rebates on the Chargers

“ We don’t have anything showing a Charger with $13K in rebates. I am not sure where that screenshot is from but looking at our incentive sheet for 22MY Charger Hellcat I don’t see anything like that”

I sent them OP’s screenshot.