Charger Hellcat WB spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

No build sheet for mine yet. When is the MY2022 production cut off again?

Congrats, told you it would. Mine just hit dealer today.

1 Like

It was supposed to be the third week of December (12/11 or 12/12?). Iā€™m not sure if that has changed with the shutdown or not. I do know there are guys scheduled into next week, but there are none past that IIRC (that Iā€™ve heard of).

1 Like

Thatā€™s a decent ship time. Mine estimated delivery currently shows the end of January. :laughing:

Post some photos when you get it!

Original delivery was mid December and showed up few weeks before then. Yea will do.

1 Like

Better off getting the car well into Spring. Winter time is always a dip in value
Afterall we are all buying a brand new 25 year old car. :smiley:

2 Likes

Mine got delivered couple of days ago too, my EDD was December 20th. Picking it up tomorrow

4 Likes

Cā€™mon the generation started in like 2011 but the big facelift was a few years after that. It is dated no matter how you cut it, but not that dated. :sweat_smile:

I donā€™t plan to sell mine.

1 Like

To me this is like buying that Brabus E73 from the early 2000s with a warranty.

My kitty is scheduled to arrive 12/15 but my tread lightly does not kick in until 12/21 lol Car was scheduled to arrive 12/27. Some gnarly weather just rolled through the South too. Might see some delay.

10k equity check loading

Mehh, I donā€™t see that kind of value. Most are listed around <$10K over MSRP. I also believe the majority of those cars were taken in before the used market really began to tank as well.

We are in winter though, and again, these are specialty vehicles. Its hard to say how these will play out with everything going on. I would need into the 5 figures to even consider selling it. It is irreplaceable (literally now) with the power, discount, practicality, and ~free interest. :money_mouth_face:

Yea I doubt that; maybe on west coast.

Here is a quick example:

MSRP: $83,365

EDIT: I think the values could be maintained, potentially increase, once the realization of ā€œthis is itā€ sets in with the general public. Right now there is obviously discussion of MY23ā€™s. Once we get towards the tail end of that production year, and the clean low mileage MY22 start to become scarceā€¦that is when we may see value.

1 Like

Mine sold for 93 :chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend:
Less than a week ago

5 Likes

You guys quenching the west coastā€™s thirst for Hellcats and TRXā€™s lol

What was the sticker? Probably 1-2k miles?

Is this a hellcat for supposedly 7k off sticker?

81k 500 miles
It was the smoke grey color :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yep, that is how it has been so far. ha