Charger Hellcat WB spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Agreed. I may hold mine through the winter as prices have come down. Best offer I’ve seen for in in NYC was just little over $84k for a $81k msrp Hellcat.

2 Likes

A used one, at a glance, yes. That is what is being advertised.

It sure as hell isn’t a brand new one on the lot LOL. If I were, they would be receiving my credit card information and I wouldn’t be posting it on here.

1 Like

Super low mileage never hurts. That is a good sale for that sticker.

1 Like

happy to help, ship it down

1 Like

500 miles with no tires left?

Dads cat finally landed in the swamp. MD seem to be very on the ball with getting the deal done.

8 Likes

it sure felt like it had no thread on the tires

1 Like

I looked at the tire options for this car … there are nothing in stock for summer tire.

Has anyone confirmed that the delivered sticker price (with price increases) is what is residualized and not the ordered MSRP? @drdvrgs

I don’t think you’re looking in the right places then. That tire size is fairly easy to source…

back ordered at most warehouses

Do you have to walk them through a checkout aisle or…? :sweat_smile: Not the only place to buy tires from either.

Also, most Hellcats come with AS tires unless the option for “3 season” is chosen.

@GOAT :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

@zaimer I wanna say yes but take my word with a grain of salt because of my recent Gas Guzzler meltdown :joy:

Oh my, we don’t want to start that fire again. :rofl: The MSRP should’ve been listed on the contract, regardless of how the GG tax plays out?

Re tires: 315’s should fit. They’re also cheaper. Double check on the forums.

1 Like

Mine was in D1 status with estimated ship date of 12/7. Checked with the dealer again to see if everything is on track and the status has moved back to D but the ship date remains the same. We will see…

1 Like

Honestly these may be the best hack of the year. Ordered a 82k in April. Final sticker was $85k. Selling price protected was like 76k. Monthly payment including NY tax is like $887 with only $1k DAS. @Clutch came thru big time with these. Gonna be very tough to sell given the circumstances (1% interest in loan, fun car, cancelled model). Ina. Tax monthly state I think for sure a 5 figure flip.

12 Likes

Enjoy this bad boy in good health! Pure joy when driving these :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Found mine for sale… she definitely was a hard sell but the return made it worthwhile.

https://classics.autotrader.com/classic-cars/2022/dodge/charger/101804397

2 Likes