Charger Hellcat WB spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

It’s very odd, both Clutch and ALN have said that some approvals have come back with $1195 acq. fee and I want to believe that its the SEBC that chooses to set such high fees but then when I check this map, Gupton also falls in this region and i’ve never paid over $595 from from them. Nonetheless, i’ve asked the dealer to confirm if they are marking up the fee. I can see the SBC setting a $895 fee for a high value vehicle but setting it to $1195 is (like i said) eyewatering :sob:

6 Likes

Well there you have it everybody, CCAP out here killing everybody :joy:.

1 Like

Must be regional, I signed at $595 on a GC4xe yesterday.

1 Like

It’s model specific.

1 Like

I assume it is regional AND model specific.

How crazy. At least you gave it a shot! :joy:

1 Like

@GOAT Did they offset the gas guzzler tax in the residual?

They did. No funny stuff

Production line starts back up tomorrow

Excited Friday GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

When you’ve been counting the days between shutdowns since 08/19, it’s difficult to get too excited anymore. :sweat_smile:

GIF by Next Level Chef

1 Like

Its a different story when your car started production the day before the shutdown and is still ‘in production’

May order-Just started production today…hopefully by Feb/March I should get it :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Well…?

Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

@BYGFEET I checked my status because of you and mine finally moved into production as well. I guess F8 Green w/ brass monkeys get last priority :smiling_face_with_tear:

Also just noticed both our “scheduled” and “in production” dates are similar.

2 Likes

14 days ‘in production’ and counting

Nah F8 stripper is last in line

1 Like

What is your current ESD?

It was 11/26 then pushed to 12/6

I got an e-mail notification today, so I checked and it was in prod. as of yesterday… I checked yesterday but didn’t have anything new-then today got the e-mail :+1:

1 Like

FINALLY in production as of yesterday (showed on the tracker today). :grin: Ordered in June & have been in D1 (i.e. “scheduled”) since August.

4 Likes