Charger Hellcat WB spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Not the value i was looking for

Whenā€™s the last time they gave a good offer?

1 Like

You need to check with your local cdjr establishments. My range came in between 82-87k within 50 miles of NYC. Above posts claimed $84k and more for their vehicles.

5 Likes

Yea ALGO has sucked for a long time now

1 Like

I am at the dealer selling the Hellcat the sales person told me he can get me 83-86 for the redeye challenger

Thank you. Iā€™m in NJ so Iā€™ll have to see what I can get. My car just got to Koons but I am away until later this week.

How long ago did you get your offers ?

Are they going to remember how to build chargers after the break or am I going to end up with massive panel gaps?

2 Likes

Bump - I canā€™t find any info on the lease loyalty, either.

Just finished signing on my ā€˜22 HCā€¦ it got to the dealer 16 days after being shipped.

This dealer is like no otherā€¦ got the paperwork signed and completed literally 6 hours after getting the call it just landed. Wow, just wow. @Clutch cant thank you enough for the awesome deal and dealership experience.

Just one thing to noteā€¦ that $1195 acquisition fee is just, eye watering :sob:. That South Business Center murders people like FL dealers.

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! :turkey: :tada:

16 Likes

Use the warmer warmer weather over next few days to push the Hellcatā€¦ā€¦before it gets too cold and you really have no grip

2 Likes

He better pre pay for his gas too :joy:

2 Likes

Congrats and be careful!

2 Likes

Sounds like a way to make up for the discount they were giving. $895 is the most anyone has paid here on a HC so itā€™s likely a markup. As long as they were straight on everything else, itā€™s still a win ! Everyone raves about their service and getting to you on the same business day is proof! Canā€™t wait to get mine in a couple weeks.

Enjoy the turkey day my HC brothers.

2 Likes

Congrats!! I had the same great experience with Clutchā€™s dealer as well. Docs signed in one day after it arrived and ready for pick up the same day.

2 Likes

The southern dealer charges $1,195 for the acquisition fee?? I think that is the first Iā€™ve heard of that. Iā€™m glad I didnā€™t order from them if thatā€™s the case, as it wouldnā€™t be logical vs ordering locally. I will say that their service/communication (from my experience) was great.

YMMV i was charged 895

1 Like

I confirmed with them (in writing) no marks ups on anything , including acquisition fee.

2 Likes

My man. :facepunch: Any action on your order? :cat:

I have seen that many times, but the $1k+ was an eye opener lol. Iā€™ve never paid more than $595 on any vehicle, with any dealer.

Mine is a 2023 so hasnā€™t even entered production yet.