Charger Hellcat WB spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

One thing thats cheaper in CA!

The damn vehicle use tax ruins reg in AZ.

1 Like

Thats actually reasonable. My reg is going to be 1200.

Enjoy driving your :cat: year long :joy:

2 Likes

Still not worth it. :joy:

2022 order converted to 2023 by Dodge on 12/19. Hit D1 today.

2 Likes

By the time they send you the plates ICE ban will be in place probably :grinning:

She’s home!

13 Likes

At this point, is it too late to get in on the fun and get somewhat decent deals?

Ready for shipping

12 Likes

2023 orders are allocation based. So if you can even find one it will be at MSRP or more.

Do you actually want a Hellcat or are you looking to make money?

Want the car = there are options if you put in the legwork, but the best deals are long gone.

Money = good luck.

1 Like

Wouldn’t be looking to flip, just a good deal for a fun car, but it seems timing isn’t on my side.

I’m not certain if the MF is still incentivized on the MY22’s or not. If it is, I would look at getting one of those at MSRP…or slightly below if you could ever find that deal. Other than that, its going to be $$$.

FWIW - fuel & tires = $$$. Insurance premiums on the Hellcats can be high as well; what may be cheap at a glance, may not be that cheap overall.

Not sure what your budget is but like @zaimer said couple factors are at play here. If you find one at MSRP the MF is killer to lease and to finance $80k+ is killer too. My August order right now is about $1180 monthly (payment and insurance). Gas be another $180 if I daily it.

Wow didnt realize how bad it is now. MF is like 11%, RV is now 53%…very happy I locked in.

1 Like

11%? Yikes, insert **that’s a no for me dawg gif **

https://www.hellcat.org/threads/hellcat-whine.256308/

LMAO

5 Likes

I plugged in the 2022 Charger Hellcat just to see-KBB instant cash offer came in at $75,181 :joy: on MSRP $83,620

1 Like