Charger Hellcat WB spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

https://www.hellcat.org/threads/hellcat-whine.256308/

LMAO

5 Likes

I plugged in the 2022 Charger Hellcat just to see-KBB instant cash offer came in at $75,181 :joy: on MSRP $83,620

1 Like

Data point WBHC charger base sold at msrp to local dealer

4 Likes

Where are you located

1 Like

Michigan

10 char

1 Like

How many miles?

1 Like

10 char

2 Likes

15 miles?? So you drove it about 1 block. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I allowed myself 1 tank of gas and made it 15 miles

4 Likes

Anyone sell challenger hellcats recently? I have a 23 challenger jailbreak about to land and am trying to get a sense for the market before proceeding.

1 Like

At msrp you going to be swimming with sharks IMO
Especially a chally

Insane timeline. My MY22 has yet to land. :joy:

I agree with @drdvrgs. At MSRP, or even near, no way the juice is worth the squeeze. I think you’d be lucky to break even after everything is said and done.

2 Likes

I agree with you but im a little optimistic since for MY23 most dealers are at Msrp or higher.

Have you seen the trade in offers for 22 if you are not in so cal?
What’s the different between a 22/23 ? The jailbreak badge? :joy:

I have 22 challengers are definitely underwater for now :joy: . The 23 is nothing more than a gimmick with a special badge

Yeah, but those are also for brand new. If you’re into the car at MSRP, or close to it, why would a dealer give you the money he’s going to list it at? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I don’t know if most dealers would be willing to fork out that much cash for the car, especially with the current market. There are guys backing out of their MY22 order because of rates, etc. These guys that are paying over MSRP for the MY23 or either nuts or just have money to burn. I wouldn’t pick one up at MSRP, let alone ADM.

1 Like

Forgot to add
Plus the insane price increase ?
If you lease it the MF can’t be good anymore imagine holding that bag…

1 Like

The special badge is even pathetic imo. They could’ve at least displayed the vin number or had the option of putting your name on it…something. It’s a generic badge that looks like it came from a cereal box.

3 Likes

And the lack of significant discount with an order.

2 Likes