Charger Hellcat WB spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Ron Swanson Smile GIF

4 Likes

Life Drowning GIF

7 Likes

Manhattan dealer said best they can do is 56k on 81k msrp and they will do me the favor.

6 Likes

Winter and RWD problems.

Has not snowed once yet in nyc this year, relatively warm winter. Think its more high interest rate and high msrp is the issue. Also those who want to drive these cars, have 400 credit and pay 20% rates.

Donā€™t talk about me like that thanks

1 Like

1 Like

LA dealer would not apply mine. Claimed it did not work with incentivized rates. YMMV.

Did you provide the code/certificate at the time of order? I just got off of the phone with Dodge incentives and it should be applicable.

1 Like

Interesting. That is the first that Iā€™ve heard of thatā€¦ Also, many on here have been able to apply it from what Iā€™ve seen.

Facts donā€™t care about feelings doe :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I applied mine last week no problems.

Its mind boggling. All of the dealer use the same system, to the best of my knowledge. (dealer connect) I donā€™t understand how one sold order can be so different from anotherā€¦ on the same car. :smile:

Did you have the loyalty $1k, the bonus $1k and used the incentivized mf (lease)?

You probably used everyoneā€™s favorite DC dealer who applies it without verifying. If it was the LA dealer, I was told it depends on when you actually placed the delivery.

You had to apply the offer, during the offer period, at the time of order submittal. The other option was to take delivery within the offer period, if the offer was not applied at the time of order. The offer could not/cannot be retroactively applied to a submitted order - is that what you had tried to accomplish?

Yes that is what they did for me LA dealer.

1 Like

No LA

10 char

1 Like

Retroactively. I donā€™t believe anyone knew of the offer back when I placed the order in May. If you placed the order after May, LA dealer would accept the offer. Itā€™s moot because the msrp increased after that month so it ends up a wash. Like I said ymmv. The guys at MD were awesome so I trusted their guidance.

Yeah, cannot be applied retroactively. That is why it didnā€™t work. I donā€™t recall exactly when the offer was and wasnā€™t availableā€¦ but it was available when I placed my order in June.

I do recall there was a price increase somewhere within that time. It wouldā€™ve been awesome to be able to apply the $1k to the May pricing, but it turned out to be a wash as youā€™ve said.

1 Like

Congrats! I still miss mine :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

6 Likes