Cars You Have on Order?

surprised no one so far has a Bronco on order…

Aug 22: Tesla Model X Plaid (Ordered 5/22)
Sept 22: Ford F-150 Lighting Lariat SR (Took over cancelled order 1/22)
Jan 23: Tesla Model X Long Range (Ordered 2/22)
Feb 23: Cadillac Lyriq AWD (Ordered 5/22)
Apr 23: Tesla Model Y Long Range (Ordered 5/22)
Who Knows: Hummer EV2 (Reserved 4/21)

Bronco orders are closed that’s why :sweat_smile:

Ordered: X5 45e, Lucid Pure and a PYD that will probably never get built, lol.

Feelers: Abandoned iX order not yet customized or in a build I don’t hate. etron S if the price and terms are hot but also looking into ID4 AWD Pro.

Do you like how it looks / want one fr or is this for more of an anticipated flip?

surprised nobody mentioned the i7 in the above world of electrics

I have a 4xe and an i7 all electric on order.

1 Like

Is y’all’s auto insurance free or something?

1 Like

What are the first dates? Expected month of delivery?

To many on order I lost track of half of what I have. Couple TRX, Broncos, Ioniq 5, Defenders.

1 Like

Kia Carnival SX trim.

2 Likes

July 2022: Rivian R1S.

Hoping to get that “secret” preconfig email from Rivian to just purchase whatever someone else did not pick up.

2 Likes

I need to do more of this. Currently a rav4 hybrid for wife (picking up any day), and also a prime. I am supposedly on some list for a mach e but the salesman seemed disinterested and didn’t charge any deposit. I don’t expect to ever hear back.

I really should have done an F150. The day it was announced I knew they had hit all the boxes on it.

Looks like you need to be an earlier reservation holder to get access, unless I am missing something…

1 Like

Wow I’m glad they have that partnership to move Canoo forward. Saw the Canoo in the past and wasn’t sure if it would come into fruition. This would be a van I would drive.

My friend really liked the design and the “idea” of it. I placed an order for one for her birthday, just the base, I never know when I’ll actually see it.

Also placed an order on a 2024 Blazer EV 2LT, “expected” Summer 2023, hopefully, the tax credit laws change so they’ll be eligible, but who knows maybe I’ll need a car next year, a $100 refundable deposit doesn’t hurt.

At this point they have funding to take them to production, after invoices are flowing they can apply for DOE loans, they claimed their cars require 3x less microchips and while they hit a supply issue during last earning call Tony said they might get them just in time for scheduled production. This economic downturn is also the worst time for a car startup, very reminiscent of Teslas hurdles in 2008.
I’m sure Walmart, NASA and USArmy know way more about this company then the general public, them being interested makes me interested.

That would require Congress actually doing their jobs

Some of y’all are nuts with the amount of reservations – Be careful with your credit – especially as the market eases up going into '24

6 Likes

992 will likely hold its value better than the M3. The Jahre isn’t all that special

1 Like

Yeah I am a bit concerned how many reservations I have but I am planning on canceling a few like the M3 and just paying cash for some of the flips like the 992 GTS and the bronco so my credit doesn’t take a hit. I could easily make 10k+ with the 992 GTS at msrp and 5K+ for the bronco so no reason not to take it.