Cars You Have on Order?

The hit your credit takes is negligible and recovers after few months especially after loan is payed off and closed.
Now if you do this 10 times in few months, that’s a completely different story :slight_smile: :laughing:

1 Like

Nope.

Its only 5% of your score and has very little impact if you have good credit.

Ask me how I know…

11 Likes

How many loans have you had ?
I’m at 9 in the last 2 years :joy:

I second this. I have bought 7 cars in the last 20 months and my credit score has not changed. I also have a relatively short (a little over 10 years) credit history and still my score seems to be doing fine after all the BMW flipping.

1 Like

I dont care to admit that publicly.

Far more than that though :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hell, he has had that many since the beginning of the month. :rofl:

mlb entertainment GIF

1 Like

If it can pass on its own merit, throw it out there as a single line item and vote on it.

If your cash flow is decent enough from flips one might consider an open line of credit you can dip into instead of opening and closing new loans all the time.

2 Likes

What are the options for lines of credit like this? Other than a heloc, of course.

1 Like

See now you’re implying the people in Congress are smart enough to do that :joy::joy:

I think they’re just used to getting their way when it comes to tacking on non kosher meats.

Depends how friendly you are with your bank or tolerance for high interest when you do have an outstanding balance. Operating it as a business opens up some options as well but of course this is a whole other can of worms.

I guess no worries then at all! Even better!

That’s nothing, I’m averaging 1/month

1 Like

What are the cars you’ve flipped in the last 12 months out of curiosity?

Mostly Tesla

With the Type R getting announced tonight, I really really want to get on a waitlist. I don’t want to make a new thread but will if necessary.
Are there any brokers on here that can help with finding a waitlist at MSRP? I’m in Texas but have no problem flying out to get one. Can anyone help before I start calling around tomorrow?

Back to On Order topic I see some of you mention Canoo, theyre currently in Boston and theyre up to something,
Heres sedan covered up on display along side WMT van LV, pickup, MPDV…

3 Likes

Who are you finding to be the best buyers for your Tesla?

Used car aggregators with ties to predatory lending. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

As long as their checks clear, who cares?

3 Likes