Cars You Have on Order?

Yes it is.

my Miata came in but may try and get in a list for a CT4 blackwing in the future and wouldn’t mind waiting now that I have something fun to drive lol. or, put an order for a C8 in the future but not now as I do love the drive

Rivian R1S - Base model - “locked in” @ $72.5K

3x Lucid Air Pure
Fisker Ocean
Tesla Model 3 SR+
Tesla model 3 LR

Camaro ZL1 - built and in delayed status
Mach E Premium - arriving next week
Nissan Ariya
22 Bolt Premier Launch edition - arriving end of month
About to order another Rubi 4xe
Silverado EV

I just got my Fisker Ocean One order link.

It’s $68,999 plus about $2,400 destination charge and $300 for a second key, so around $71,200.

Need to pay $5000 now. Would you order it?

You can’t order a Toyota.

1 Like

good luck on ZL1 wait. my SS was sitting at railyard for 3 months after it was produced, just picked up last month.

It’s been built since May. Hopefully not too much longer of a wait.

You can be on a dealer’s waitlist, doesn’t have to be a custom order from the factory.

Jan 2022 - VinFast VF8

• “day 2” reservation holder expected who knows when, no contact from them, CA showrooms opening up end of this month, hopefully actually factory orders will be placed this summer

May 2022 - 2022 Volkswagen ID.4 AWD Pro S

• not locked yet, probably will be upgraded to 2023 order, and will probably changed it to the $35,000 trim

June 2022 - 2023 Chevrolet Bolt EUV Premier Redline Edition

• Might be built End of this month or Next month, might expect it by September or October

Enjoying the new ID.4 so far, will enjoy it while I can and see what happens in the next few months, might just fall in love with this one and keep it.

EDIT:

July 2022: 2024 Chevrolet Blazer 2LT

• day one reservation holder, maybe I’ll need a car who knows, hopefully that tax credit comes back on gm.

Good luck finding one with no allocations. They are basically all presold. And you won’t get it at MSRP.

No way in hell.

1 Like

2x Fisker Oceans
2x Fisker Pears
1x Chevy Silvarado EV
2x Lucid Air’s

2 Likes

I get that, I am just saying that I am surprised someone on the forum is not one of those people with a pre-sold unit arriving soon. If you look at the Rav4 forums, there are definitely dealers selling at msrp if you were willing to wait for a year or more. Now that the tax credit is sunsetting, the demand might slowly start to die down. I even heard from one dealer that they no longer put people on a list but rather when a Prime hits their inventory, they send a note to everyone who is interested and first one to get to the dealership claims the car. They figured it was a more fair way to sell it without charging a markup…

1 Like

Ditto! Reserved the base versions of both, as well as a base Model 3 that will probably never come.

3 Likes

Time to put a deposit on a Canoo?

https://www.reuters.com/business/retail-consumer/walmart-expand-its-delivery-fleet-with-evs-canoo-2022-07-12/

They ordered a boatload of Tesla trucks 2 years ago. Still not a single one in hand. Gotta wonder why the hell they’d double down after 2 years of zero results.

2 Likes

I’m on a dealer wait list for a RAV4 Prime XSE and have a '23 Rubicon 4Xe on order (red, soft top, cold weather package).

I got a pickup on order, love the features and its cheap (if price doesnt change)

Walmart has absolutely everything on order LOL

1 Like