CARQ Brokering, [NY, NJ, PA, CT, VA, MD, DE + Nationwide Shipping (all but MA)]

, , , ,

I recently used the services of Quentin, and I couldn’t be happier with the experience. He was highly professional and attentive to my needs when I contacted him. He took the time to understand exactly what I was looking for in a car and then went above and beyond to find me the perfect match.

His knowledge of the market and connections with dealerships set him apart from the rest. He negotiated an excellent deal for me, and I ended up with a fantastic car at a price that I had never thought possible.

The process was seamless and stress-free, and I felt in good hands the whole time. I highly recommend this car broker to anyone seeking a new vehicle. His expertise and dedication to their clients is truly unmatched. I will be using his services again in the future.

1 Like

Does anybody know alternate ways to contact Quentin? I contacted him via email. He responded via email with a deal. I accepted the deal and paid him the $100 initial fee. I have been emailing him about next steps on placing the order, but not getting any replies. I see many satisfied customers on this thread and hope to be one as well, but right now, just hoping to get a reply.

Just wait a few days. He’s busy playing with his new Cayenne.

DM him here and get his phone number. He does get very busy sometimes.

Pls DM me if you have any leads on the car(s) below. I am in VA…

EQE SUV either version
EQS SUV either version

I can do MSD’s… and have amex. Would like to keep the monthly payment between 550-600 ish for the EQE pre-tax and 700ish for EQS. If this is delusion please let me know and i will look at other cars. Loaner/CPO is fine with me

This is review thread. Find his marketplace posts.

1 Like

Appreciate it! Still learning

I am in the process of completing my second purchase with Quentin. For the first, a 2022 BMW X3 M40i, I thought I had died and gone to car heaven. I knew nothing about the process with high end cars (was a soccer mom type owner for years). He held my hand through the entire process from build decisions to pickup at the dealer. He helped me make the right decisions. No upselling. Great discount. Responsive! I don’t think he sleeps.

Fast forward to this month. My car was totaled in a serious accident (lady ran red light at high speed). He responded immediately to my plea for help to get a new car (identical in every way except 2024), and we got the build in within days. Then the icing on top, he has helped me with information on comps so I can make sure the other drivers insurance company pays me a fair price.

I cannot say enough good things about Quentin. Professional. Knowledgeable. Responsive. Respected (dealer where I picked up the first one gave him glowing review). I am going to be a very loyal customer for the rest of my life. He is not allowed to retire until I am in the ground. :laughing:

Sue

2 Likes

It’s my second time using Quentin for my BMW. Again, a five star experience! Smooth, easy, professional and enjoyable. I definitely will be back for my next BMW.

1 Like

We just picked up 2024 X3 thru you guys. Thank you again.

1 Like

First time leasing after years owning and decided to work with Quentin on an i4. Awesome experience - better deal than I could get on my own, custom build, very helpful and patient with all my questions. Car arrived and everything is great. Highly recommend Quentin and would definitely use again

1 Like

We responded to your every inquiry on the same day it came in, not sure what more you are after. Definitely dodged a bullet.

2nd time leasing and using carq, Nyclife, Quentin. We had my deal done within an hour via email on March 5. Just picked up my 24’ x3 yesterday. Dont hesitate in using him for your next lease. So seamless and transparent in everything. The dealership is also such a pleasure to work with.

1 Like

First time dealing with Quentin, he was very efficient. He was able to get me the best deal out of any dealership in the ny/nj area . Don’t be too worried about the slow response time , he will get the deal done for you trust me . Got a custom IX for a great price , will be dealing with him moving forward for all my cars. The experience at the dealership he works with was also very pleasant And was in and out in less than an hour .

1 Like

Little late to the party, but our fourth vehicle with @nyclife and Quentin as always delivers the best! Thank you for our new 2024 Audi Q4 E-tron!

1 Like

I was on vacation now I’m back, slowly getting through all PMs