CARQ Brokering, [NY, NJ, PA, CT, VA, MD, DE + Nationwide Shipping (all but MA)]

, , , ,

Thank you Nick for your continued business, glad we could get it down in a timely fashion!

Im a bit late to this but Quentin helped me pick up a 2021 SQ5 around May 4th, 2021. first time dealing with a broker.

His service from start to finish was a great experience. Im ready for the Q6 E Tron when ever its out so if you’re reading this you know im ready lol!

1 Like

2nd Audi A5 SB through Quentin. Not much more to say that hasn’t already been said over and over again. He is THE BEST! Thank you SO MUCH for the awesome experience and especially the PATIENCE with all of the annoying questions and follow ups! Looking forward to working with you again sir :smile:

1 Like

TL;DR: Nolan & CarQ are awesome, but a personal issue stopped my deal.

Nolan responded super quickly and located a very specific Volvo build at an amazing price within hours. Really incredible service and response time! Unfortunately, a personal issue came up that prevented me from going through with it (and I still tried to pay Nolan since I felt bad)!

100% can recommend and amazing folks at CarQ.

1 Like

This is our second time using Q. We picked up a 2023 x7 and everything was smooth just as expected. The dealership was great… super friendly… it’s the only time you actually walk out feeling great! No regrets!

4 Likes

Picked up our second car with CARQ and we absolutely love it. Thank you Quentin.

1 Like

This is our third lease with Quentin. The man delivered it again.

Controversial design, excellent service

5 Likes

1st car purchase using a broker, and I couldn’t be happier about it. Q was incredibly patient, answering all of my questions throughout the process. His dealer is also top-notch. The finance manager was great to work with. Definitely recommend Q if you are looking for a broker.

6 Likes

My first time using a broker and I can definitely say Quentin made this process as smooth and efficient as possible. He was incredibly helpful and quick with answering my questions via email. Quentin paired me with a great dealer that ensured I had the best experience possible. I will definitely be working with Quentin again!

2 Likes

I will be back from vacation on Wednesday!

1 Like

Hello,
What the best way to reach you and getting more info on the cars available ?

Just completed a lease deal using Quentin on a 2024 BMW X5. As the reviews that led me here suggested, he is first class. Made it an easy and seamless process. Answered all my annoying questions all the way. Definitely highly recommend!

2 Likes

Quentin did a great job from start to finish. The deal was unbeatable and he was incredibly patient with my many questions throughout the order process. I would certainly come back to him for another car and can highly recommend his services to others. Thanks Quentin!

1 Like

Just got a Q5 Sportsback from Quentin, he was always quick to respond and super patient in answering all my questions. I will definitely come back to him once my lease is up. He’s the best.

1 Like

This marked my second experience (the last one was QX60) with Quentin’s exceptional service, and once again, he exceeded all expectations. On both occasions, I found myself uncertain about the ideal car for my needs and bombarded Quentin with numerous questions. His unwavering patience and comprehensive responses were instrumental in guiding me towards making informed decisions.

Thanks to Quentin’s expertise, I was able to secure an excellent deal on a Volvo XC90, a choice that has thoroughly impressed my entire family. The entire transaction was seamless, reflecting Quentin’s commitment to ensuring a hassle-free process. With his unparalleled professionalism, Quentin has undoubtedly solidified his position as a trustworthy and reliable partner in the world of car services.

I am genuinely grateful for Quentin’s support and assistance, and I eagerly anticipate utilizing his services again in the future. Thank you, Quentin, for consistently delivering excellence and making every car purchase an enjoyable and stress-free experience.

1 Like

Quentin was fantastic. Just got a 2024 BMW iX 50 and the entire process was so easy. He got the best deal by far. I shopped lots of dealers. Will 100% use again. Thank you.

1 Like

The experience with NYClife for the 2024 X5 was absolutely amazing! He handled all the negotiations, securing fantastic discounts and incentives. I simply signed the paperwork and collected my X5. I’ll certainly recommend him to my friends and family. The broker fee is absolutely justified given the substantial savings he achieved for me.

1 Like

Quentin was a pleasure to work with. Ordered BMW iX and as it arrived, numbers were just as described. He was easy to work with.

Quentin was absolutely easy to work with. I didn’t have a great experience with my last BMW brokered deal with another broker, so I had already set expectations low.

Quentin made the whole process simple. Outlined what was needed and what to expect. I was able to custom order our X7 at a discount no order dealer could come close to. Just so happens the financing rates were at unbelievable low, so we decided to purchase instead of lease. Dealer did not markup the rate, and I was not upsold anything I wasn’t interested in, unless I asked about it. His dealer connections always have high praise of working with Quentin, and I can see why.

I will be keeping Quentin in mind for my next vehicle purchase, and wouldn’t hesitate to share his contact with my friends and family.

1 Like

Quentin is legit! I absolutely hate dealing with leasing companies and dealerships, dealing with Quentin was the complete opposite experience. It was the most seamless process and he was super patient with all my dumb questions.

Connected with Quentin on a Wednesday, I was in my Audi on Saturday. Could of even been earlier had I been available myself.

I was skeptical at first since no leasing company and dealership was willing to come close to Quentin’s price, but all I can say is believe the hype! I will be calling Quentin in three years once my car is due and have already shared his contact with a family member. Highly Recommend to everyone else!

Thank you Quentin!

1 Like