CARQ Brokering, [NY, NJ, PA, CT, VA, MD, DE + Nationwide Shipping (all but MA)]

, , , ,

Quentin is the best! I was helping my family lease a 3 series and Quentin made the process so painless. Our custom order was put through immediately, and once the car arrived stateside, Quentin went out of his way to help accommodate our schedule for pick up. I had a lot of questions and Quentin was always quick to respond. The deal we signed was exactly as initially quoted. Pick up at the partner dealership was also very efficient – no hidden surprises and we were in and out within 45 minutes. We obviously came out ahead just from the discount that Quentin secured (especially in current market conditions), but the peace of mind and saved time alone are more than worth the broker fee. I highly recommend Quentin and will be coming back in the future!

3 Likes

Q helped me get a 2022 M550i 2 weeks ago. He makes it very easy, 3rd car I’ve gotten through him. Helped arrange a home delivery with a pick up of my previous lease. Between the time and money he saved me, no brainer. Amazing.

4 Likes

Had to drop a review for Quentin. To hit the main point right away–highly recommend his services!

Worked with him to secure my new 330i back in June.
Being honest, I had reached out to a few brokers, but he stepped up big. Responsive, worked with his dealer to secure my deal (in june when discounts were evaporating, he was the first to let me know that he could still get me one w/ an order).

he was great handling my nervousness too. 2nd brokered car, 1st through the forum, and I did this at the same time some others were having issues with others…but no need to w/ quentin.

got exactly what i spec’d. took a while due to everything going on, but both he and his dealer folks were exceptional.

took delivery on saturday AM via home delivery and could not be happier with how smooth things went.

would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone!

1 Like

This has been the smoothest car buying experience ever so far. Quentin is an absolute pro and doesn’t sugarcoat anything. I had a lot of questions through the process and he was great with answering them all, patiently and honest about what he did and did not know for sure. I ran through many different models/trims, etc and finally settled on the best option that fits my needs, style and most importantly, budget. Highly recommend it! Honestly, I don’t think I would want to go in and buy a car without his expertise again.

2 Likes

This is the second time I used Quentin. It was as smooth and easy as the first! I was able to get a 2022 x3 for my Aunt at a great discount and even delivered right to the Bronx! I look forward to working with Q in the future!

1 Like

Thanks Joe, tell your aunt to enjoy it!!

1 Like

Note to all: I’ve been extremely unwell for the past couple days, so I’ve not responded to people. My apologies, I will try to get back to everyone when I can.

3 Likes

Feel better !

Quentin is the best! Little late in posting but look at this amazing ride he helped me secure in late July

2 Likes

Looking great!!!

1 Like

Quentin assisted with an order of a '22 M340i back in July and it was just delivered today. It’s beautiful! He was able to snag a production slot where the car went into production very shortly after the order was placed (~1 week iirc). Delivery was 12 weeks later, which seems pretty great with the state of things these days.

The dealership was a few hours away for me (~3), but they offered delivery at a very fair price which was great. On top of that, there were some great rates for all the extras which was a great perk of working with Q. At delivery the paperwork was done in just a few minutes and overall I’d say I spent a grand total of maybe 10 minutes doing anything related to this transaction (other than initial chats w/Q). That’s pretty amazing.

No hassles at the dealer, no games on pricing, no overpriced add-ons and I didn’t waste an entire day buying a car…just a truly amazing experience. There’s no chance I’d ever go back to any dealership on my own again; Quentin’s assistance is easily worth the fee. I highly recommend Quentin’s services!

7 Likes

Can’t recommend Quentin enough. I was originally interested in a 3 series in July, he answered all of my questions but I ultimately held off.

A month later I was ready to move and we had everything set up (at an incredible discount) within a day or two. The order was placed and when it came time to pick it up, the dealership was just as good as him. Everything as discussed and no surprises whatsoever.

They do a lot of business with Quentin and I was actually in state for the dealership. I shit you not, I had a 10am appointment at the dealer. Got there at 9:30, and driving home by 10am.

Will use again and again and again. Loving my first BMW!

2 Likes

Long overdue review for Quentin but better late! Leased a 2019 XC90 through him and the entire experience was much different than the last time that I had to go through a dealer. Was able to pick up the car within a few days of confirming the model. My lease will expire sometime next year but this time I know whom to reach out to for the next lease. Quentin is very approachable doesn’t mind providing guidance even for cars/models that he doesn’t deal with. Thanks much Quentin.

1 Like

Thank you!

Just wanted to thank Quentin for making it easy and getting me the best deal around on 2022 x5 . I brought my last x5 lease back two months early at no charge.
The numbers didn’t change and I was in and out in 10 min with 0 hassle.

Thank you.

1 Like

Truly remarkable, hassle free, extremely pleasant experience. We picked up our new BMW X1 today and It wouldn’t have been possible (certainly at these price points and low stress levels) without him. I’ve always dreaded when I had to go car shopping as its usually such a stressful situation where I always left feeling like the dealers ripped me off. This was a complete change. From start to finish the process was very transparent, no surprises, painless and quick dealer experience and the dealer also had great praise for Quentin.

In a period where car buying is very tough, Quentin helped tremendously.

1 Like

Meant to post this a while back, but here it is anyway. November of last year tried buying an X5 from a dealer in Chicagoland. Got the run around from the dealer around numbers. A friend of mine introduced me to Quentin, and his numbers were great and straightforward. After giving Quentin a build number, he quickly gave back an allocation for the car. Six weeks later I was able to pick up my new X5 M50i and drove back to Chicago. Quentin was professional and super responsive, and I look forward to doing business with him again. Thanks!

2 Likes

I have ordered two cars with Quentin so far and in both cases the experience was fantastic. He responds very quickly, has the best deals possible and handled my special request for a 840i build promptly. The dealership he works with is very good and the transaction went flawlessly. No surprises, saved me a lot of time and money. I did home delivery for a small fee and the dealership drove the car to my home. Signed the docs and I was done in 10 minutes. Amazing!

My new 840i in carbon black looks sharp. Thank you, Quentin!

1 Like

I don’t know what to write that has NOT already been written about Quentin. During these times when the pandemic has made inventory at dealerships scarce, Quentin’s ability to find a car for his clients has not skipped a step. Quentin quickly eliminated my anxiety about being able to find a car before my lease was up in the 3 weeks left with just the confidence he demonstrated in our first conversation. Professional and seamless. My new 2022 BMW 540i was delivered while my old 2019 BMW X6 was picked up by the dealership. As I said, seamless. Thank you Quentin!

1 Like

Quinn, thanks for making this possible for us since the car we ordered was taking so long. You took the time to secure another deal for us and my wife loves the color combo. You are the best! Happy New Year :fireworks:

1 Like