CARQ Brokering, [NY, NJ, PA, CT, VA, MD, DE + Nationwide Shipping (all but MA)]

, , , ,

Details are on my spreadsheet!

Working with Quentin makes the experience of leasing a car as simple as possible. You’re getting a solid price without any of the negotiation work. One we aligned on the right car, it was less than 48 hours until I was driving it home. Took under 30 minutes to sign the paperwork and I was on my way. Thanks Quentin!

1 Like

Quentin…That’s All I gotta say I haven’t even posted before first post. I stumbled on to this site from a YouTube video on how to negotiate leases. Once I came here I saw the most recommended broker was Quentin. I contacted him he got back to me and he gave me an offer I couldn’t say no too. I know there’s people probably just watching trying to decide if to go with a broker or not we’ll it was well worth it take it from me. I went into the dealer it took longer than usual with little occurrences on my end. The dealer only tried to sell me one thing I said no they didn’t even hassle me in and out in my brand new Lexus IS. Quentin Is who I will be dealing with for now on with all my leases.

2 Likes

As always, I want to sincerely thank everyone for an amazing last month. I know its a difficult time for most, and want to thank everyone for bearing with me through these times. I will get back to all when I have updated pricing for June.

Many thanks,
Quentin

1 Like

Quentin is the man!!
He got me into a beautiful XC40 (msrp $43,350) for $356 true sign and drive!!
Love the car, but even more loved the experience working with Quentin. Easy to deal with and delivered as promised.
Thank you!

1 Like

Crazy X7!!

5 Likes

Wanted to take the time to thank Quentin on helping me pick up a beautiful 2020 x5 xdrive 40i M-Sport for my wife. Worked out a fantastic deal that no dealer could even come close to. Unfortunately, the vehicle order and manufacturing was scheduled for March but, due to Covid-19 we just recently took delivery as the Spartanburg plant shut down. Even during the plant shut down Quentin was responsive and always able to provide insight to the best of his ability which is a great character trait that shows his true concern for his customers.

If you’re in the market for a new car, I highly suggest working with Quentin. Can’t recommend his service enough.

3 Likes

Quentin is an AMAZING business man and friend. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone looking to lease a car. I just graduated from college I was on the hunt to lease a new car for myself. I had no idea where to start or how to find the right car. Quentin made this process a million times easier for me! He was so patient and understanding. He always answered my questions in a timely manner. He even SURPRISED me at the dealership to help me communicate with the dealer. Quentin got me a fantastic price for a fantastic car. I plan on recommending him to all my friends. Thanks again Quentin! You are the best!

Thank you @JKH23, @RJG65. Hope you guys are enjoying the two cars. Many thanks for the already many referrals, enjoy!!

1 Like

Thank you @Kevinslooking01 for Brian’s referral, hope he is enjoying that gorgeous RX!!

Thank you @Myss1le, car buying shouldn’t be harder than buying groceries!! :rofl:

Enjoy the new car!!

Thank you @zackandraisin, I know it was a struggle to lock down a car, but I hope it serves you well! Many thanks for your patience during this crazy time!

Enjoy!

Thank you @Marvins_Ladouceur, car buying shouldn’t be difficult or in a pressured situation. Enjoy the IS350, truly a fantastic deal. And no one does black chrome better than lexus, looks great!

1 Like

Thank you @Lazkaz, I know it took a second to get your car and even a funnier situation with the delivery :rofl: :rofl: . Anyhow wish your brother the best, and hopefully your mom is liking the new XC40.

Thank You @Steve_Niksic, I know it was a struggle with COVID to get that car – it being on the production line during the shutdown must’ve been nail-biting. Anyhow, enjoy it in good health!!

Thank you @rhertzy, Rachel, I love the car… Thank you for the amazing review, enjoy the car, looks amazing!!

I will not be in tomorrow, all day.

Many thanks for all the deals as of recent. If we have a deal in the works I can be reached on my cellphone.

My family and I have leased 3 cars through Quentin in the last 15 months. X6 for me, X5 for my sister, and an RX 350L for my parents. Quentin couldn’t have been more honest and professional throughout the whole process. He always responded in a timely manner. He makes the whole experience of leasing a car as easy as possible. I highly recommend using his services. He is great at what he does! Thanks again Quentin!

2 Likes

I had a great experience working with Quentin on a new S60. He was very responsive, and answered all my many questions as a first time leaser. We were quickly in an out of the dealer, and everything was exactly as he said. Truly worth the fee; no back and forth with dealers all over the state.
Thanks Quentin.

4 Likes

First time leasehackr, worked with Quentin on a Volvo V60 CC. Everything went smoothly, went from initial quote to delivery in a week. No surprises at the dealership and the car is great. I will be recommending Quentin to others.

1 Like